Planets Tracker9 - Day 4 (2/9) - Mafia Win!

This topic was automatically closed after 23 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.

Final Day 2 VC

Player Votes Voted By
ElizaThePsycho 4/4 Lucky, Hermes, Litten, Gorta
Hermes 2/4 Marluna, ElizaThePsycho
Not Voting 1 Aleph

everyone has 5 minutes to message me with errors

1 Like

@ElizaThePsycho was executed! She was:

Mars, Vanilla Town

You are Mars, Vanilla Town. Your only weapons are your voice and your vote.
Defeat the Mafia.

Night 2 begins and will end in 24 hours, at 2022-05-16T21:00:00Z. Actions will lock one hour before the end of the night.

EoD2 Flavor

SoD2 flavor is also up

The third probe landed on a dusty red planet.

“This one’s pretty interesting,” said Chloe. “It’s not the most homelike in this solar system, but it’s looking pretty good, apart from how weirdly far it is from their sun – and that’s true of all of them.”

“Their sun is so big,” said the Communications Officer, wiggling his eyestalks.

“Shhh,” said Arete. “I think I see something on the display.”

All of them stared at their screens. A strange image appeared on the display:

“I think it’s another robot,” said Arete. “But it looks like it’s not moving. It looks like it hasn’t been moving in a long time.”

Chloe pointed at the corner of her screen. “Look, you can see how far it travelled,” she said. “It looks like it only made it about a hundred meters before whatever happened to it.”

“Yikes, this planet must be really dangerous!” said the communications officer. “If even the robots can barely survive on it, I don’t want to imagine what it would do to us…”

Chloe gasped as the first footage of the next planet came in, taken from the air as the probe approached the planet. “This one has liquid hydrogen hydroxide,” she said, pointing at the screen. “At least, I think that’s what it is–”

“The probe is liquidproof,” said Arete. “We can just have it analyze the liquid’s chemical composition.” They punched course corrections into their displaypad, ordering the probe to make for the ocean.

The probe landed in the ocean with a splash, and immediately began collecting samples of the water for analysis. 96.5% hydrogen hydroxide ... 2.5% miscellaneous ionic compounds, primarily sodium chloride, magnesium chloride, and calcium chloride ... trace amounts of additional dissolved gases and particulate matter...

“Well, that’s settled,” said the Communications Officer. “I think we’d better scope out the land, right?”

The probe scuttled onto the beach, driving slowly over the sand. It continued to drive for a few minutes, until eventually it passed a strange metal object, posted atop a metal grate:

This probe had been carefully optimized for maneuverability, and it had no trouble scaling the gate to the other side.

“I didn’t even know metal came like that naturally,” said Arete. “I wonder how it happened.”

Chloe frowned. “I didn’t either,” she said softly.

Just as the probe reached the ground on the other side, two strange bipedal creatures emerged from the forest.

“What is that thing?” said one of them, in a strange language with no record in any of the aliens’ corpuses.

“No clue,” said the other one. “But it’s definitely not supposed to be here.”

“You think I should shoot it?” asked the first one.

“Seems like it might be a good idea!” said the second. “We don’t know who it’s spying for.”

The probe’s audio sensors transmitted a loud, sharp sound, and then a moment later every screen receiving data from the probe changed to a single blinking message: Connection Lost.

@Gorta died in the night! He was:

Earth, Vanilla Town

You are Earth, Vanilla Town. Your only weapons are your voice and your vote.
Defeat the Mafia.

Day 3 begins and will end in 48 hours, at 2022-05-18T21:00:00Z, or earlier if a majority is reached for execution. With 5 players alive, majority is 3.

IT IS LYLO. VOTES ARE LOCKED. YOUR FIRST VOTE IS FINAL AND CANNOT BE CHANGED.

Massping

@Aleph
@Hermes
@Litten
@Lucky
@Marluna

hard claiming tracker

tracked Hermes n1: no visit

tracked Aleph n2: no visit

Hermes was because I thought if there’s a deep wolf they would be more likely to do the kill. Aleph was the exact opposite where I thinking if Aleph was scum they would perform it and get into a thunder dome if needed if the tracker didn’t die (so their other teammate isn’t outted but the tracker is)

plan was if Aleph wasn’t a red was to claim tracker but claim my n2 track on a random person with no visit in order to not pressure them into claiming tracker but they…didn’t kill if they are a wolf

I spent d1 and d2 making Seth look like the tracker, and trying to look like not tracker, which was a success imo

read my posts to Seth d1 and d2 and you would realize that I kept trying to gaslight the thread (wolves) into thinking he was tracker

honestly thought lucky was mafia d1 but decided to go with the play anyway but then d2 came and I thought they were town

and now, when I see the night kill, will determine what world i think we live in glgl

so Seth
are you scum

the fact that neither Marluna nor Seth, the people I both thought mafia would see as tracker, died, makes me think one of them is probably mafia

maybe both

actually no Marluna probably outted
Not sure about Seth

this reminds me of the game where I town read manti but my plan outted them as scum cause they were supposed to die like days ago

I think if Seth was town mafia would have just bit the bullet and killed Seth atp? I don’t know

Yeah.
I’m surprised I’m still alive too.

My Tracker softs probably were too obvious and mafia figured I’m faking it…

one potential person who could try to counter claim me is down

honestly he fact that I tried so hard this game to not look like a tracker outs me as tracker here

Aleph not making the Nightkill makes them less likely to be a wolf, right?

Or am I wrong?

I don’t know

You would have to imply that both Seth and Hermes are mafia in that case

I can see a world where it Hermes and Seth
and honestly I’m scared to vote wrong again so I’ll let everyone try to convince me why they aren’t a wolf and I won’t tunnel anyone or do anything fancy

just become obviouwntown please

Marluna who do you think wolves are
do you think Hermes and Seth were just dancing as wolves
I mean
I can see it but