Planets Tracker9 - Day 4 (2/9) - Mafia Win!

hard claiming tracker

tracked Hermes n1: no visit

tracked Aleph n2: no visit

Hermes was because I thought if thereā€™s a deep wolf they would be more likely to do the kill. Aleph was the exact opposite where I thinking if Aleph was scum they would perform it and get into a thunder dome if needed if the tracker didnā€™t die (so their other teammate isnā€™t outted but the tracker is)

plan was if Aleph wasnā€™t a red was to claim tracker but claim my n2 track on a random person with no visit in order to not pressure them into claiming tracker but theyā€¦didnā€™t kill if they are a wolf

I spent d1 and d2 making Seth look like the tracker, and trying to look like not tracker, which was a success imo

read my posts to Seth d1 and d2 and you would realize that I kept trying to gaslight the thread (wolves) into thinking he was tracker

honestly thought lucky was mafia d1 but decided to go with the play anyway but then d2 came and I thought they were town

and now, when I see the night kill, will determine what world i think we live in glgl

so Seth
are you scum

the fact that neither Marluna nor Seth, the people I both thought mafia would see as tracker, died, makes me think one of them is probably mafia

maybe both

actually no Marluna probably outted
Not sure about Seth

this reminds me of the game where I town read manti but my plan outted them as scum cause they were supposed to die like days ago

I think if Seth was town mafia would have just bit the bullet and killed Seth atp? I donā€™t know

Yeah.
Iā€™m surprised Iā€™m still alive too.

My Tracker softs probably were too obvious and mafia figured Iā€™m faking itā€¦

one potential person who could try to counter claim me is down

honestly he fact that I tried so hard this game to not look like a tracker outs me as tracker here

Aleph not making the Nightkill makes them less likely to be a wolf, right?

Or am I wrong?

I donā€™t know

You would have to imply that both Seth and Hermes are mafia in that case

I can see a world where it Hermes and Seth
and honestly Iā€™m scared to vote wrong again so Iā€™ll let everyone try to convince me why they arenā€™t a wolf and I wonā€™t tunnel anyone or do anything fancy

just become obviouwntown please

Marluna who do you think wolves are
do you think Hermes and Seth were just dancing as wolves
I mean
I can see it but

also this should go without saying but I want to decide who is executed today
no one vote until I say vote

That would be an insane outcome, which I didnā€™t believe so far.

But since both of them are in Lylo, I cannot overthink it anymore.

Actually
Are you noy surprised at all that Iā€™m tracker?

You literally claimed it D1.

Wait I search for it.

when

I think I would remember claiming tracker d1 considering so much of my play focused on NOT being obvious as tracker