Planets Tracker9 - Day 4 (2/9) - Mafia Win!

I remember saying something similar to you in the regard and this feels like a mimic

I DID! READ THE THREAD!

Ok.

Hermes you should honestly especially a giant big backlash on you post game and just note if you actually read thread and maybe listen to dead villager you can avoid that!

Expect*

It’s not a mimic
That’s just what I would do as a wolf
I wouldn’t try to be figuring out peoples alignments, I would be acting more like the people who seem so confident that they solved peoples alignments as I flip other villager. If I was a wolf I would only need to kill 2 more villagers, which is easily done if I was a wolf. The fact that I haven’t hard pushed you, esp with the fact that Hermes has also pushed at you and showed you contradicting yourself, indicates that I’m a v just trying to look at the bigger picture of the game, instead of pushing my agenda

It is.
I said a similar thing you did.
Your using my own lingo.
A mocking mimic.

When?

Oh. I remember now. That’s common phrasing and I have used it in other games too.

If you don’t remember something that you interacted with then lol.

:/

I think the thing is I feel like my townreads on Aelph and Eliza are all really quite weak. But overall this game just seems to have such negative vibes that I don’t really feel comfortable killing Aelph or Eliza. Especially since it feels like it’s just me and Litten doing anything productive the entire day.

I just don’t really want to be a leader again, I just wanted to take a break

Sorry for making this about myself but I just kinda needed to say it.

1 Like

honestly, Hermes just sound like a villager here? Being burned out because you feel like you are getting nowhere is exactly how I’m feeling - it feels like I’m going in circles and I’m trying to extract venom from snakes

anyway I just need one more v to lock the game

“lock” put that in quotes

rn my town reads from strongest to lowest are litten → Hermes → lucky

that Hermes post was just such a mood that is reflected in their posts that they are probably just v and I’m ranking it higher than lucky

I feel like my main problem is that there’s a voice in the back of my mind that’s telling me that Lucky really is just town. But I can’t really accept that logically, but I also just want him dead.

But I know that’s hypocritical since he’s been pushing me to just get me out of the game, and that makes me think he might be villaging and I just kinda want this day to end.

1 Like

I feel you
I just want you to know that I have ignored that voice countless of times and most often or not that voice is right

Duck was a cop that could each night check whether or not a person is a neutral. There were no neutrals in that game. He checked Riku, and was told that the person wasn’t a neutral. However he misread his results and thought that if he told the town that Riku was a neutral, the town wouldn’t execute Riku. So he faked a red on them. That day I said that I still thought both of them were town, based off how Riku and Duck were playing before and after that check, and yet I voted out Riku and then voted out duck.

Another game lightsin (I think) was physician and a voice in my head said that they were town but everyone was convinced they were scum. They were town.

The list goes on.

/unvote Lucky

@Host_Account_5