Planets Tracker9 - Day 4 (2/9) - Mafia Win!

vote aleph
perhaps we can tie and get rand?

aleph isn’t here to hammer me
so

This sounds dumb but you mentioned that you thought I would be a wolf if your solve was incorrect. And you liking this post is clearly not a coincidence, so why did you say it was my fight with Lucky and not my recent posting that triggered it

just note that I will lose all respect for your w game if you are a wolf and don’t self hammer

can I self hammer as villa

nope

for legal reasons this is a joke

How is it funny? I don’t really find it funny at all.

/vote Hermes

1 Like

I thought you hammered Eliza and was about to scream “noooo”

1 Like

last minute tracker claim?

/vote Hermes
self-pres

/vote Eliza

1 Like

Glgl

This topic was automatically closed after 23 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.

Final Day 2 VC

Player Votes Voted By
ElizaThePsycho 4/4 Lucky, Hermes, Litten, Gorta
Hermes 2/4 Marluna, ElizaThePsycho
Not Voting 1 Aleph

everyone has 5 minutes to message me with errors

1 Like

@ElizaThePsycho was executed! She was:

Mars, Vanilla Town

You are Mars, Vanilla Town. Your only weapons are your voice and your vote.
Defeat the Mafia.

Night 2 begins and will end in 24 hours, at 2022-05-16T21:00:00Z. Actions will lock one hour before the end of the night.

EoD2 Flavor

SoD2 flavor is also up

The third probe landed on a dusty red planet.

“This one’s pretty interesting,” said Chloe. “It’s not the most homelike in this solar system, but it’s looking pretty good, apart from how weirdly far it is from their sun – and that’s true of all of them.”

“Their sun is so big,” said the Communications Officer, wiggling his eyestalks.

“Shhh,” said Arete. “I think I see something on the display.”

All of them stared at their screens. A strange image appeared on the display:

“I think it’s another robot,” said Arete. “But it looks like it’s not moving. It looks like it hasn’t been moving in a long time.”

Chloe pointed at the corner of her screen. “Look, you can see how far it travelled,” she said. “It looks like it only made it about a hundred meters before whatever happened to it.”

“Yikes, this planet must be really dangerous!” said the communications officer. “If even the robots can barely survive on it, I don’t want to imagine what it would do to us…”

Chloe gasped as the first footage of the next planet came in, taken from the air as the probe approached the planet. “This one has liquid hydrogen hydroxide,” she said, pointing at the screen. “At least, I think that’s what it is–”

“The probe is liquidproof,” said Arete. “We can just have it analyze the liquid’s chemical composition.” They punched course corrections into their displaypad, ordering the probe to make for the ocean.

The probe landed in the ocean with a splash, and immediately began collecting samples of the water for analysis. 96.5% hydrogen hydroxide ... 2.5% miscellaneous ionic compounds, primarily sodium chloride, magnesium chloride, and calcium chloride ... trace amounts of additional dissolved gases and particulate matter...

“Well, that’s settled,” said the Communications Officer. “I think we’d better scope out the land, right?”

The probe scuttled onto the beach, driving slowly over the sand. It continued to drive for a few minutes, until eventually it passed a strange metal object, posted atop a metal grate:

This probe had been carefully optimized for maneuverability, and it had no trouble scaling the gate to the other side.

“I didn’t even know metal came like that naturally,” said Arete. “I wonder how it happened.”

Chloe frowned. “I didn’t either,” she said softly.

Just as the probe reached the ground on the other side, two strange bipedal creatures emerged from the forest.

“What is that thing?” said one of them, in a strange language with no record in any of the aliens’ corpuses.

“No clue,” said the other one. “But it’s definitely not supposed to be here.”

“You think I should shoot it?” asked the first one.

“Seems like it might be a good idea!” said the second. “We don’t know who it’s spying for.”

The probe’s audio sensors transmitted a loud, sharp sound, and then a moment later every screen receiving data from the probe changed to a single blinking message: Connection Lost.

@Gorta died in the night! He was:

Earth, Vanilla Town

You are Earth, Vanilla Town. Your only weapons are your voice and your vote.
Defeat the Mafia.

Day 3 begins and will end in 48 hours, at 2022-05-18T21:00:00Z, or earlier if a majority is reached for execution. With 5 players alive, majority is 3.

IT IS LYLO. VOTES ARE LOCKED. YOUR FIRST VOTE IS FINAL AND CANNOT BE CHANGED.

Massping

@Aleph
@Hermes
@Litten
@Lucky
@Marluna