Planets Tracker9 - Day 4 (2/9) - Mafia Win!

boozed up

do i flip a coin to decide this hrm

good idea ak
flip a coin in lylo while wasted

i am very smart

yes i just lost 50 buvk in online poker
yes iā€™m tilted

@Marluna if ur plan was to ragequit via selfvote to frame me lol nice play

regardless maf prob has this as tbh

ive been on a bender these past few irl days

I mean if Hermes for some reason wanted to do that kinda play Iā€™ll just accept it.

I really just think youā€™ve been wolfy all game and Iā€™m probably just gonna end my vote on you.

town loses then lol

Sorry for being late.

I just donā€™t see the possibility of it not being Aelph

I think the fact that things immediately collapsed for Marluna as soon as I pointed out the fact that Aelph and Marluna were never in thread is simply too damning for Aelph

Iā€™ve read over Aelphā€™s ISO again and I still ultimately come away with nothing.

Although it pains me since it means that Lucky is right I think at this point itā€™s likely that my world view is correct and that it is simply just Aelph

Overall I feel that I let my emotions influence me far too much this game, and I will try to prevent that if I ever play on this site again.

I donā€™t think Iā€™ll vote until I read over Luckyā€™s ISO again, thatā€™s mostly because I think itā€™s still quite painful for me to do so haha.

@aelph

You repeated multiple times yesterday that Lucky was the optimal vote. What changed today?

@aleph

So you want to endure the painful experience later?

the fact its lylo and im incredibly hungover

and ftr day 3 i was on a bender so lol

Itā€™s like.
Aleph your progression on me made no sense and I also feel like your slotā€™s EoD1 approach is really wolfy and there was also no need for Marla to give up there if they were wolves with Hermes.
You could argue Marla and Hermes Day 1ā€™s could be aligned, sure it could but it doesnā€™t explain Marlaā€™s play last day.

i was also insanely high off cocaine

would you like the drug test from that day

@Aleph
Honestly if your actually town youā€™ll have to make a real strong case on Hermes.

Like Iā€™m real convinced your just a wolf here.

thats what they want you to think

they want you to think im their partner and they ragequit due to me being afk

either your W or marluna made a 600iq play

brb boutta do a line