Planets Tracker9 - Day 4 (2/9) - Mafia Win!

line done woooooooooooooooooooooooo

my best case is that marluna and heremes cooked up that idea in scum chat n2 despite the fact they prob coulda just hung me yesterday and just won lol

this however ensures them winning assuming im not gonna pull a god tier case on herememes outta my ass

sucks for them cause thats what im finna doooooooo

Yes when I feel more ready for it.

You still havenā€™t answered my question.

How did you go from Lucky to me?

But that doesnā€™t really make sense? Marluna nearly got me killed if Gorta voted me instead of Eliza on day 2, and I was pushing to kill you yesterday, why wouldnā€™t we just go for you?

Iā€™m not really sure how thatā€™s an answer but thanks for sharing.

Um thatā€™s actually false though?

It would have been a tie vote and Iā€™m pretty sure mafia decide.

No itā€™s just random.

Either way, if me and Marluna were mafia, they would have been putting me at risk for zero reason at all.

Same can be said here though since they decided to just out themselves for no reason.

I mean they voted me the day before they outed.

I think it is likely they just flat out gave up yesterday but I think they just jumped on me to possibly drag Eliza into LyLo.

Is the case finished yet? we have like 14 hours left.

Nice chat we have 5 hours left.

@Aleph
@Hermes

Wow guys you bo

both have such strong WiM*

3 Hours left. You guys gonna at least cross vote?

Like Iā€™m sorry but Aleph if your actually town here, we just lose because you really havenā€™t been here to do anything to make me think your not a wolf nor provided anything that points to Hermes being a wolf.

Alright well itā€™s an hour left Iā€™m sorry but we need to vote and if itā€™s Hermes well GG, unfortunately life must have gotten the better of Aleph making them unavailable to do much.

Reeeee but at the back of my mind itā€™s like it could be Hermes but I know Aleph is just the better vote here.

Cā€™mon lucky just vote Aleph what are you waiting for?

Sorry if Iā€™m wrong, @Litten there isnā€™t much I can do here no one will speak to me and I need to go do something and wonā€™t be back for a couple hours

/Vote Aleph @Host_Account_5

Day 4 VC

Player Votes Voted By
Aleph 1/2 Lucky
Not Voting 2 Aleph, Hermes

/vote Aleph

@Host_Account_5