Planets Tracker9 - Day 4 (2/9) - Mafia Win!

I’m just hoping clone ain’t tracker or I’m gonna be pissed!

I’m sure you are worried about them flipping tracker

and the oscar goes toooooo

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 3 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.

Day 1 final VC

Player Votes Voted By
clonedcheese 4/5 ElizaThePsycho, Aleph, Litten, Gorta
Aleph 2/5 BradLand, Lucky
ElizaThePsycho 1/5 Marluna
Lucky 1/5 Hermes
Not Voting 1 clonedcheese

Everyone has 5 minutes to message me with corrections

1 Like

@clonedcheese has been executed! He was:

Jupiter, Vanilla Town

You are Jupiter, Vanilla Town. Your only weapons are your voice and your vote.
Defeat the Mafia.

Night 1 begins and will end in 24 hours, at 2022-05-13T21:00:00Z. Actions will lock 1 hour before the end of the night.

EoD1 flavor

The first probe descended from its orbit around Jupiter, transmitting data back to the ship. Photographs of swirling gases joined images of its dozens of moons – one of them, Europa, flagged with Possible signs of unicellular life?

As the probe drew closer to the planet, the Communications Officer frowned. “Isn’t it supposed to land?”

Chloe looked back at him. “According to its sensors, the planet appears to mostly be gaseous – it’s unclear whether the core is, or not, but it definitely doesn’t have a surface it can just land on.”

“We should probably pull it out, then?” said the captain.

“We have lots of spares,” said Arete. “And I want to confirm whether the data we have is consistent with what’s on this planet, or if this was one of the sabotaged datasets.”

The probe continued sending back data. Surface temperature variable, currently reading 163.2 degrees Kelvin ... Day length 9.93 hours ... Density 1.3262 grams per centimeter cubed...

Chloe swivelled her eyestalks around. “I think the pressure is getting to be too much for it,” she said. “Call it back.”

Arete nodded, punching in directions on their console. But as the probe struggled to reverse itself, it couldn’t manage to exert nearly enough force to reach escape velocity. Error messages began to appear on the consoles: pressure overloads, critically low temperatures, and gas composition warnings. Finally, the console readings from the probe blinked out entirely.

“So, I take it that was one of the sabotaged readings?” said the Communications Officer.

Chloe shook her head. “Nope, all of that matches exactly with what the data suggests should happen.”

“Pardon me if this is a stupid question,” said the Communications Officer, “but in that case, why on Proxima B would we mark that down as a potential planet to settle on? It doesn’t even have solid ground.”

“That’s a great question!” said the captain. “I think the higher-ups were hoping that one or two of the planets here would actually be habitable, and if the rest aren’t, well, it looks good for their numbers to say we checked nine of them.” Xe paused for a moment. “But, yeah, this one’s a pretty clear ‘no.’”

SoD2 Flavor

The second probe drew close to the smallest celestial body on the ship’s planned list.

“That’s a planet?” said the Communications Officer. “It’s tiny! One of its moons is almost as big as it.”

“Actually, it isn’t classified as a planet,” said Chloe. “It isn’t sufficiently spherical, and it hasn’t managed to clear its orbit of other objects.”

“Well, the second thing might just be because its orbit takes so long,” said the Captain. “In any case, even if it’s small, our species doesn’t need very much space, so we’re visiting it anyways just in case. At least it’s solid, unlike the last one.”

With a soft thump, the probe landed on Pluto. It began to transmit readings back to the ship. Orbital period: 8087 homeworld years ... Temperature: 41.15 Kelvin...

Arete blinked. “41.15 Kelvin? If we try to make a home there all of us are going to freeze and die.”

“That’s not the language I would use,” said the captain, “but I can’t say if I disagree with your assessment.”

“That matches our preliminary reports,” said Chloe. “It looks like this one wasn’t one of the ones the saboteurs wanted either.”

“Seriously, why do we keep sending our probes to obviously uninhabitable planets?” asked the Communications Officer. “I know you said it was about the numbers, but we can just … not, and say we did.”

“We don’t know what the saboteurs are capable of,” said the captain. “We know they altered data for their own planets to look more habitable, but we don’t know if they vandalized data for other planets to make them look less habitable.”

@BradLand was killed in the night! They were…

Pluto, Vanilla Town

You are Pluto, Vanilla Town. Your only weapons are your voice and your vote.
Defeat the Mafia.

Day 2 begins and will end in 48 hours, at 2022-05-15T21:00:00Z or earlier if a majority is reached for execution. With 7 players alive, majority is 4.

Massping

@ElizaThePsycho
@Aleph
@Hermes
@Gorta
@Litten
@Lucky
@Marluna

lol wolves

wha

anyways
aleph’s vote is 100% opportunistic
cm’on
/vote aleph @Host_Account_5

I think Eliza is outted wolf atp. Reread this posts over the night, and realized that

1. They claiming to not remember their reasoning for voting Marluna is something wolves is more likely to do (because if they admitted that it was for pressure or whatever it would look weaker)
  2. Their push against aleph was awful

mate this is literally something that happens with me on a regular basis
its NAI

firekitten is outted wolf because they didn’t die n1
:slightly_smiling_face:

Like, here’s another example of why they are a wolf;
Eliza pushes clone, aleph proceeds to push clone, then Eliza says that Aleph’s push is opportunistic?
What was their push then?

my push was because cloned had two posts and both of them sucked
aleph’s push was beacuse I pushed and (publicly) because aleph is pushing them for having two posts
there is a very big difference

lol

In what world do you wolf read someone’s push on clone, and then proceed to continue to vote the person that your wolf read is voting
unless your a wolf who just wanted to shade aleph for voting a villager