Plants Mountainous Poison - Day 8 (1/16) - Wolf Win

Don’t you dare, fucking help me.

This topic was automatically closed after 12 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.

EoD1 Vote Count

Vote Target Voted by Votes
BradLand 2Wolves1Hydra, Leafia, EliThePsycho, Gorta, Trochilidae, WindwardAway 6/9
EliThePsycho lol, Marluxion, Solic, BradLand, Wazza, eevee 6/9
Solic the_worst, Frog 2/9
2Wolves1Hydra beancat 1/9
Not voting Ivy 1

Everyone has five minutes to message me with corrections.

2 Likes

1 = BradLand is executed
2 = EliThePsycho is executed

@discobot roll 1d2

2 Likes

:game_die: 2

1 Like

@ElizaThePsycho has been executed! He was…

Wild Onion, Vanilla Town

You are Wild Onion, Vanilla Town. Your only weapons are your voice and your vote.
Defeat the Mafia.

Night 1 begins and will end in 24 hours, at 2022-01-21T21:00:00Z. Actions are due 1 hour before the end of the night.

Night may end a few minutes early to accommodate host scheduling.

2 Likes

There was silence for a moment, as the hikers realized how serious the situation was. They looked between each other, their eyes unblinking, each waiting for someone to speak up. At last, one of them cleared his throat and started to talk.

“So, should we try to head back?” said Eli. “I mean, we’re only a day’s walk from where we started, right? Sure, it’s a little dark, but what else are we supposed to do, sit around and wait to die?”

“There’s no way you actually believe that!” said another hiker. “Everyone knows that if you’re lost in the woods, you’re supposed to stay put and wait for a rescue, not try to get back! You’re probably part of the Mafia, trying to trick us into making things worse!”

“It was just an idea!” said Eli.

“Well, if you think it’s such a good idea, then maybe you should try it!” said the other hiker. “Go see if you can get back on your own. Maybe it’ll work, and you can bring back a rescue crew for the rest of us.” She started to laugh.

“Fine! Maybe I will!” said Eli. He stormed off into the woods, leaving the rest of the camp in stunned silence.

“So, he’s totally going to die, right?” said a third hiker.

“Almost certainly,” said the second hiker. “You know, if he’d stuck around for a minute longer, I could have reminded him that he’s walking directly towards a cliff…”

4 Likes

End of Night 1 Flavor

After what had happened the previous day, the hikers gathered the next morning with some trepidation.

“What if they killed someone during the night?” said one hiker. “I mean, they did say they were part of a Mafia.”

Another hiker shook their head. “Don’t be ridiculous,” they said. “With how close our tents are, and how thin the walls are, everyone would be able to hear the victims screaming. The Mafia would never be able to kill someone and get away with it.”

As the rest of the hikers gathered, they started eating breakfast. After what had happened to the organizer, none of them were willing to risk eating from anything communal, so instead they all snacked on their own stores of food.

But as they began to finish eating, two of them seemed to be moving a little differently from the rest. One of them rubbed their stomach. “I don’t feel so good…” they said.

“Let me see what you ate,” said another hiker. She took a closer look. “Wow, you dumbasses didn’t even check to see if someone had messed with your food? I’m not a hundred percent positive of my identification here, but these berries are not safe to eat.”

2 Likes

Day is starting slightly early to accommodate host scheduling.

@2Wolves1Hydra has been poisoned, and will die at the end of the day!

@Frog has been poisoned, and will die at the end of the day!

Day 2 begins and will end in 48 hours, at 2022-01-23T21:00:00Z, or earlier if a majority is reached for execution. With 15 players alive, majority is 8.

Massping

@BradLand
@Solic
@Marluxion
@Gorta
@eevee
@2Wolves1Hydra (@Kiiruma + wolfy)
@WindwardAway
@the_worst
@Wazza
@Frog
@beancat
@lol
@Leafia
@Trochilidae
@Ivy

1 Like

bruh

don’t see the reason to fake poison frog here but go off i guess

also does anyone know how to use a bookmark i bookmarked something i wanted to catch up on but i couldnt find a way to activate it so i had to scroll up manually seems kinda useless of a feature

1 Like

Ok

Lmfao, Frog got fake poisoned, that’s a laugh.
And I’m gonna die, so at least I get a free pass out of this game.

Oh right, I forgot what I wanted to do with my first post of the day. GDI.

/Vote Frog @Host_Account_2

If I’m gonna die then I’m taking this son of a gun out with me.
Also Brad is like deffo a wolf but I can only choose 1.
So I’m acting like a suicide bomber with this day

Maybe?

Why would you be real poisoned though over others?

I feel like real poison would have been me or windward!town

Why would you choose to play suboptimally?

/vote Solic

@Host_Account_2

Vote Solic, Vote Often

Hydra is playing irrationally bad? Or hydra is mafia?

If they think I’m mafia, and they think Brad us also Mafia, then why do they think I don’t save Brad yesterday?

Either ego tunnel player, aka not very good,

Or mafia

If face poison is on hydra, just yeet Hydra tomorrow?