End of Day 5 Vote Count

Vote Target Voted by Votes
eevee lol, Leafia, Trochilidae, Marluxion, WindwardAway 5/5
Not Voting Solic, eevee, Wazza, beancat 4

Five minutes to message me with corrections

5 Likes

@eevee has been executed! He was:

Rosary Pea, Mafia Poisonous Goon

You are Rosary Pea, Mafia Poisonous Goon. You and your partners share a factional poison, which must be used every night. Additionally, twice per game, the Mafia may fake-poison a player; they will be announced as poisoned alongside your real poison target, but will not die.
Reach parity with the Town.

@lol has died to poison. He was:

Chanterelles, Vanilla Town

You are Chanterelles, Vanilla Town. Your only weapons are your voice and your vote.
Defeat the Mafia.

Night 5 begins and will end in 23 hours, at 2022-01-31T21:00:00Z. (Night has been shorted by 1 hour to preserve the SoD time and accommodate host scheduling.) Actions are due 1 hour before the end of the night.

6 Likes

reserved

1 Like

reserved

1 Like

@Trochilidae has been poisoned, and will die at the end of the day!

Day 6 begins and will end in 48 hours, at 2022-02-02T21:00:00Z , or earlier if a majority is reached for execution. With 7 players alive, majority is 4.

Massping

@Solic
@Marluxion
@WindwardAway
@Wazza
@beancat
@Leafia
@Trochilidae

Wait what? They poisoned the wolfiest villager in the game? This is a bit of a shock considering we have three cleared slots. At least cleared for now. I’ll be revealing everyone if we get into lylo.

1 Like

I’m not complaining though as at least we don’t have to worry about Trochi being scum any more which is a bit of a relief.

1 Like

*revealing everyone

*reevaling everyone

I hate my phone and autocorrect sometimes.

3 cleared slots?

Yes. I think Marl, Wind, and I are pretty much cleared with the Brad and Eevee flips. For now anyway.

Yea, I feel good enough to clear you too tbh, but I don’t see the reason behind Marl and it’s weird that Wind isn’t poisoned. They shouldn’t get a pass if we hit lylo.

2 Likes

Here’s the alive players

Solic
Marluxion
WindwardAway
Wazza
Beancat
Leafia
Trochi

Marl, Wind, and I were pushing hard for Brad to get yeeted when it was obvious the wolves wanted to save him, so I think that’s enough to clear the three of us until lylo.

That leaves

Solic
Beancat
Wazza
Trochi

Trochi was poisoned, so take him out too.

Solic
Beancat
Wazza

Both of the remaining wolves are likely among these three players, and at least one wolf is among them. It’s possible there’s a wolf in Wind/Marl, but I don’t think it’s very likely.

1 Like

okay don’t quickhammer me I’m obviously the lynch for today

2 Likes