Plants Mountainous Poison - Day 8 (1/16) - Wolf Win

good luck and if i’ve been wrong all day i hate myself and all of you

I think their partner could get away with it if Marl is a wolf here.

I’ll respond to this tomorrow, no time

/Vote Marluxion @Host_Account_2

End of Day 6 Vote Count

Vote Target Voted by Votes
Marluxion Trochilidae, beancat, Leafia, Solic 4/4
Solic Marluxion 1/4
Not Voting WindwardAway, Wazza 2

Five minutes to message me with corrections

2 Likes

@Marluxion has been executed! He was:

Oleander, Mafia Poisonous Goon

You are Oleander, Mafia Poisonous Goon. You and your partners share a factional poison, which must be used every night. Additionally, twice per game, the Mafia may fake-poison a player; they will be announced as poisoned alongside your real poison target, but will not die.
Reach parity with the Town.

4 Likes

@Trochilidae has died to poison! He was:

Gooseberries, Vanilla Town

You are Gooseberries, Vanilla Town. Your only weapons are your voice and your vote.
Defeat the Mafia.

5 Likes

Night 6 has begun, and will end in 24 hours, at 2022-02-03T21:00:00Z. Actions are due 1 hour before the end of the night.

2 Likes

Likes have been disabled for the night. They will be reenabled in the morning. (Please inform the hosts if we forget to reenable them.)

1 Like

reserved

1 Like

also reserved

1 Like

@beancat has been poisoned, and will die at the end of the day!

Day 7 begins and will end in 48 hours, at 2022-02-05T21:00:00Z , or earlier if a majority is reached for execution. With 5 players alive, majority is 3.

Massping

@Solic
@WindwardAway
@Wazza
@beancat
@Leafia

1 Like

What… The final wolf couldn’t possibly have picked a worse choice than Beancat. Since it locks Solic in as the final wolf if Wind is right about Wazza. Also, after yesterday, I’m certain that Wind isn’t the final wolf. Namely because Marl was obviously trying to pocket both me and Wind there. Sonic’s sudden vote on Marl EoD looks extremely scummy too, like he M only voted to get towncred.

I’m pretty sure Solic is wolf and I’ve been completely boxed in by wolves

1 Like

Look at this.

Now look at this as well.

Solic had 2 votes on meaning if wolves convinced 1 person then they’d get a tie or hell if they just brought in their other scum to vote on Solic they’d reach a tie and then they’d just convince 1 person for majority, but instead they targeted Eli a player who had only 1 vote on them.

/vote Solic @Host_Account_2

If Solic is Town, why did wolves go for Eli instead of him when Solic had more traction at the time (wagonwise) and would’ve been a lot easier to convince people on to kill him

1 Like

In fact, the final wolf’s only hope of winning was to poison me last night which is why I was certain that I’d be the one poisoned last night.

it’s okay because all my scumreads keep getting poisoned