Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

the threadstate this game has felt so weird for me am i for real the only one

1 Like

idk how to explain it but it’s just been harder for me to solve. the hoods are soaking up conversation like crazy

1 Like

It’s not only you. Discussion has stalled.

1 Like

Why does half the town trust Gorta and the other half want him dead?

1 Like

Gun was from Dealmaker, said I’d get a one-shot vig for the night, I decided to accept it and shoot Gar to get better info cause they had notable interaction with Jaiden and so on. Evidently, it was a blank, because YBW couldn’t actually create killing abilities.

Compare Gorta’s performance this game to SCoD 68 please.

Hi May. Whenever I said I couldn’t explain something in public yesterday, it was entirely because of you.

2 Likes

Nope. Just that the Dealmaker had offered me a one-shot vig, and that there would be a negative consequence for accepting. Not knowing about my situation, I had assumed the Dealmaker was a wolf inventor giving a gun to the guy who wasn’t playing the game, but I figured that any consequences that killed me would be far too swingy to implement, and I don’t care about anything but death.

1 Like

may got put in a terrarium

1 Like

i can actually vouch for jaiden on the hood thing @CRichardFortressLies i just saw somethn

I got put in a terrarium. I am so good at being in a terrarium. I hate the wolf team for killing YBW

3 Likes

Anyway, I ate a meal and beat Tears of the Kingdom, and I’m feeling a bit more human. If I’d like to continue this streak, I should head to bed soon-ish, but I’m gonna be here until then. Feel free to ask me questions.

1 Like

i am goign to bed now i have said too many words and approximately 40% of them were to crichard

2 Likes

wait before i go
@May are you goth its important

3 Likes

For context May, all of us were instructed to maintain professional integrity, which I presumed to mean “don’t slip up to May”.

Yesterday you wondered why I didn’t express a definitive read on Nuto early on, which I had but just not here.

Summary

[…]

Nuto apparently wasn’t supplied an explanation on what professional integrity meant, given that he went with assuming he was meant to like YBW or something, thus indicating he didn’t have a team who was interested in either explaining it, or asking the hosts if they didn’t know. Hence, townread.

1 Like

So May, why did you ask if you were getting owned?

We should stop measuring people by their postcount. We should judge everyone by their wordcount.

2 Likes

Uhm

Someone was confidently referencing something I didn’t know a thing about. Either I was blatantly missing some public information, or I wasn’t in on something. Either way, getting owned.

2 Likes

May’s goth? I didn’t know they were a member of a Germanic people that invaded the Roman Empire from the east between the 3rd and 5th centuries.

2 Likes