Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

sorry work went longer then expected. i’ll read back

it doesnt matter about your post count. it matters whats in them.

can you send a reply to where you outlined that? or to where you explained that? i am missing that piece of info where you had actual suspicon on leafia

thats not the question. its why you have dropped the suspicon. he isnt asking you to vote leafia

“thinks back to eod” Are you sure about that XD i was panicing my ass off

Zenon is tightrope walking for me as i say. on the mid point between a town or a scum read as i said day 1. YBW was also insisting in one of my neighbourhoods that zenon is not town and if she dies before jaiden to go after Zenon. i wouldnt be fully against an execution on zenon but i am also not against the gar one either.

i still dont know why you hard defend gar with your life. what has he done that locks him as town for you

if your town dont do this… i dont need to tell you this but if your not i guess go fucking wild.

@Garfooled If your alive whats your read list currently

@Zenon and you two. who are your sold town and sold scum

oh no i am gonna be awake for eod… this fucking sucks

Not to bring that old drama, but CRichard behaved in a similar fashion during the games of XVI and XVII as a villager, where he believed that people were conspiring to make his game less enjoyable to play. This contrasts his previously demonstrated Mafia play, where he was much more calm about being pushed, à la ( Love Is War’s #7497) ( UFO Sighting’s #1960).

XVI

(#916)
(#917)

XVII

(#4108)
(#4125)
(#4130)
(#4151)

To be fair, those two linked scum games are older, but his reaction here certainly isn’t scum indicative and (no disrespect) CRichard is a polarised enough player for this to be simply town indicative. Your push today feels like it’s been entirely predicated on disliking CRichard’s reaction, which is fine but it supplements your other push on Gorta.

Aro will be modkilled in three hours if they do not return.

1 Like

First time?

Surprisngly this is the first game i can make eod most days.

1 Like

Ok that makes things easier then.

1 Like

If Arogame is going to be resolved by modkill, then we effectively have 2 executions today.

1 Like

idk why you consider me thinking its a bad execution a defence of gar themself
there is 0 on garfooled. they could go either way. there are significantly better executions. you were there when i discussed this
may after “shooting” garfooled n1 is much more inclined to hard push gar after as scum than town
gorta is a hard oppurtunist. look at the eod1 vote progression
his entire read on gar was “they arent here” and as seen by the prods, nor was nuto
if these scum on gar rn its probably gorta and if gortas scum theres a scum between gar and nuto, if you consider if it was tmi and a hard bus for no reason or if it was an active attempt to save a scumbuddy which im not sure on given nutos sheer lack of pushback nearing eod despite attempts

personally i think if Magnus is scum nuto is town most likely, magnus’ attempt at a new wagon felt very hollow to me, with them only changing their vote to marluna at the very end when garfooled took the lead (although im not sure they thought it would pick up steam)

i think either of them should die before we go back to garfooled. and i know none of the arguments against garfooled are to do with eod1 and their connections to other players so the current gar wagon feels very without reason to me

[this post was made at hyperspeed. there may be several errors. my b.]

1 Like

For the record, Marluna was not my first choice of execution but my other picks were overruled and unlikely to go through, so I chose someone from your pool of four.

clarification: there is 0 on garfooled. there is stuff on other people which implicates garfooled

Ok fair stance. I can accept that. So get me if i an wrong but you dont town lean gar but you dont scum lean him either. You think there is just much better executions

But it’s funny

1 Like

I mean. Its a bit i guess you got me there

Day actions are locked.

very much so. id like to do gorta but i need another person other than zenon to sheep me for that. i dont want to invalidate the crich wagon by voting someone else

My entire Masonry is town.