UFO Sighting Main Thread - Game Over (Aliens Win.)

Can’t sleep and I can honestly understand that. That being said, I can no longer even remember why I voted you in the first place. I only even dimly remember doing so honestly.

I also don’t think it’s OMGUSy.

I forgot that too at first. Laughs

I think Magnus is a pretty good wolf most of the time actually. Plus, he hasn’t really been doing much if any solving. Not ready to call him scum just yet though.

I think you have a pretty good wolfgame Magnus.

If you had disagreed with Achro, I’d say that would’ve been worth villager points honestly.

Definitely agree to Achro being really fun to play with.

Good idea knowing this site honestly. I approve.

I’d agree with that for one.

Not a bad idea honestly.

No idea if I was right or not yet honestly.

We know. You don’t have any votes on you right now.

3 Likes

gth legacy

town
poe
town
town
poe
poe
poe
town?
poe
town?
town?
town
town?
poe

poe doesnt mean I scumread u necessarily it just means I have no opinion on you which also means you have a chance at being scum

but unironically I feel like poe absolutely contains at LEAST 1 scum but probably has more
town? has 1 at most

I can obviously be wrong but yeah lol

3 Likes

I really dont care for the porscha wagon tbh. I cant remember a single thing theyve typed and i dont remember ever seeing that as a reason someone else voted them. Which means its founded in uncertainty at best or opportunism at worst.

Ill tell you something about my magnus vote tho, since it applies specifically to you. When i was catching up throughout the thread there were 5 slots that pinged me. Of those five, you and Magnus comprised the two that felt whack tone-wise and had small footprints in the thread. The difference being, you actually had a wagon form on you and he didn’t.

Why do you think that is?

2 Likes

Eh, I just wanted to leave my vote on someone overnight since it was about time, and KT hadn’t being making any waves prior to that point from what I had seen.

What list?

Response

On the contrary, in ‘80s I predicted three Mafia and one neutral, because that’s what I knew and expected. Unless something is terribly wrong, there shouldn’t be any more than three evils, and my flip wouldn’t necessarily change that. If I’m Neutral, that just means there can’t be specifically 0-2 neutrals. Are you sure about that?

You seemed to miss other posts which could be construed as pocketing.

This post, for example, depending on how you interpret “us”. Am I talking about the Town, and I trying to align myself with Achro, am I trying to align myself with Town, why are you assuming you’re talking to a good player… I know I’m good, but this should illustrate why a case can be made on anyone, at any time, if you squint your eyes at it.

At that point in time, Achro had given Leafia a pass because she “had a higher clarity of mind” or something to that extent. I was bringing it to Achro’s attention, specifically because he said it, that Leafia’s “meta”, the one he seemed familiar with from Morb and Kaguya, were no longer reliable.

I would’ve scumread Leafia if she said “no, it’s simply impossible”, because that would’ve seemed a falsehood fmpov. If I could continue scumreading Leafia after that response regardless, you’re welcome to find signs of me either attempting or forgetting that path.

Yep. KT’s tunnelling me, this case is through a biased lens assuming I’m evil, and even in this same post KT mentioned a couple good points, which shows my behaviour can’t be contextualised as being entirely evil; but please, go ahead. I was almost afraid I’d have no pressure for all the first day again.

I’ll show you examples of Leafia doing the same in other games, then.

Compare that to this and tell me it wasn’t worth pointing out:

Don’t you get it? Because aliens descend from above? …Nevermind.

That’s my line, but you’re right. I’m not adding anything there, or there, or there. However, sometimes it’s hard to find there’s a difference between questions to figure out the root of someone’s thoughts, and questions to turn attention over to them. I suppose it’s up to you whether or not I’m trying to learn or distract.

Vibe reads are just reads without any evidence to back them up. This time I was challenging Leafia’s reasoning, and fishing for responses.

There is no point. While you’re making new “posts”, sure, when you defend past content you’re simply adding to that old interaction, instead of making new interactions. You don’t have to agree, but that’s my perspective on the matter.

Wield not your vote without caution.

I said I wasn’t allowed to vote, not continue my case if I deigned to do so, and I already wasn’t planning to vote Leafia. You could say it was a joke, but it also linked to Leafia accusing Jarek of OMGUS, so it held a little more weight.

If it’s a misrepresentation, how did you interpret these events going down? You don’t have to answer this.

When Forum Mafia takes this long, sometimes you need to pad your posts to lighten the mood. As a matter of fact, I might amend what I might have done, given a minute to think about it first.

1. Either thunderdome if I was real, Neon should’ve backed off if it was a vet bait or push me otherwise, in which case I would’ve assembled a case beforehand. Hope I’m healed or I die.
  2. If I actually got good vibes, I just wouldn’t have said anything and waited to claim. I would not have waited, counterclaimed and retracted soon after. So I’m clearly not the Singer, that shouldn’t have been in doubt for a second. Neon was inherently more trustworthy there.

As for why… because I can. All the world’s a stage.

Don’t worry, I’m using a D20. You’re using a D14.

True, but I did say why I was asking, and it wasn’t for this game. Maybe it’s AI, maybe not, I can’t say for sure, but it’s a weird point to bring up unless it’s theatre with Jarek or something?

Because Jarek was there, or something.

Since I have plenty of funny content, I’ll hope you’ll pardon my indiscretions.

I didn’t need to reach for this interpretation, it was just the first thing in mind. Seemed very obvious to me.

But you voted really early, so I trust it more retroactively.

I could see this. An evil would hate being suspected.

Make your own luck.

Response posts shouldn’t take this long how do you spam wallposts?

1 Like

Shoot your shot and the wagon won’t be back. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 Like

From experience, if I can’t remember anything a slot has said or done in game. Those slot/s are more likely than not wolves. As anyone I town read/lean is someone I’d definitely remember.

Now that you mention it, it is interesting that Magnus wasn’t considered as a wagon while I was put up as a wagon.
If I were to make a guess on why, it would be that out of Magnus and myself. I’m apparently more memorable that Magnus was.

1 Like

Hmmm, very villagery wallpost from Magnus. This is more what I’d expect from v!Magnus. Moving him up to a townlean, possibly a townread for now.

2 Likes

Speaking of which, could you post your readlist Leafia, if you haven’t already? You’re sounding awfully agreeable again.

1 Like

Here it is. You do realize that I can agree with people as a villager too right? Just because I agree with someone doesn’t make me scum.

1 Like

This just came across like you were egging Achro on, saying “Magnus could do this”, but then by saying this:

You disassociate yourself from that. It’s whenever you agree on multiple fronts that I have to stop and think.

1 Like

It’s because I’m trying to get a better read on you and it’s the truth too. I have a lot of respect for your wolfgame and I was doing pretty much the same thing there that you did earlier in the game. Pointing out that you weren’t as far out of your wolfmeta as Achro thought you were.

1 Like

This is hilarious in hindsight, given Min’s talking about Porscha.

1 Like

Going to try again to get some sleep now. :sleepingleafeon:

2 Likes

1 Like

I don’t remember this from ‘80s, but I’d need to check. Did this really happen in Umineko?

1 Like

Perhaps I’m blind, yet I have a hard time seeing this apply to Porscha.

1 Like

It wasn’t a serious read, I’d wager.

1 Like

That wouldn’t be surprising tbh.

1 Like

In this I do highly agree with you.

1 Like

Its not meta indicative imo.

1 Like