Play at your own risk [?KRC] (16/inf)

Submitting Hazardous waste as my flavour one sec.

2 Likes

I will admit that I almost submitted a role that was literally just me.

I have been voted ā€œmost likely to submit themselves as a mafia flavourā€ by hte council of superlatives for the seventeenth year running

1 Like

We find out if I get an eighteenth award in ten days

bro how did everyone miss the text in red

The text in red only specified that you couldnā€™t talk about your own submitted role at first, as in your final input. It didnā€™t say you couldnā€™t talk about scrapped roles, or theorise about otherā€™s submissions.

• RULE 1 OF ?KRC, MUST READ: Under no circumstances are you to discuss the role you submitted in any chat, be it the thread, a factional chat, or a neighborhood. The only place you may discuss the role you submitted is in your role PM with the host. Softing mechanics, names, abilities, etc of the role you submitted is an instant modkill. You are allowed to discuss the role you received in any way you deem wise.

Oh hey, I got Devotee.

2 Likes

fair enugh,

ill go fix that

better now?

I donā€™t have thatā€¦ I wonder when I missed a visit.

MAGNUS GOT THE NERD AWARD EVERYONE LAUGH

2 Likes

Itā€™s not a nerd award. Itā€™s a recognition of oneā€™s lack of having a life.

5 Likes

too real :pensive:

one of us

meow

this text was old even before dum did anything

meow

RULE 1 OF ?KRC, MUST READ: Under no circumstances are you to discuss the role you submitted or any part of the process in any chat, be it the thread, a factional chat, or a neighborhood

making the role is part of the process
it was clear already

Damn. I missed days when I was only logged into Olivest, so itā€™ll be forever before I get it.

1 Like

i only missed the days i took off in april specifically to make sure in every timezone at least a day was missed. i am dedicated to not being dedicated. i had to rewire my brain to do that i use my phone like a fnaf camera

4 Likes