Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

In that world, it’s probably less than 1/4 of the setup starts as non-town if my ToL memories are anything worth remembering.

You’d be surprised how often I find scummy town as town, because of the giving zero fs about their apparent scummy appearance in thread.

Every person has a different standard accredited to them. You’ll notice that evils usually tend to force themselves into that corner, while villagers just ‘do’ it.
People talk about metareading, but I don’t think everyone understands what that encompasses. I don’t claim to, either.

Quite so. Yet villagers don’t need to appear villagery, as they already know they’re villagers. Wolves otoh do need to look villagery.

1 Like

Amnesiac :D but honestly very brave to out you have no clue about your character. this could easily be a lie but i dont know if a scum would get this type of character. again tho this could easily just be a fake… (Honestly think about it probably might be a fake ability)

i mean… i will take blame for this. I promised guava in the last closed roles we did that i would pacifist run with them next closed role game.

This sentence still rubs me the wrong way. This seems forced but also seems in tone with the conversation… like it looked like a joke but nuto never explained themselves even being questioned on it

see i dont equate that to village behaviour myself. i always think those first on are the ones that want to try to hit the ground hard and fast.
and as i think may pointed out this mass town read is not really part of gar’s normal set of behaviours.

honestly i only had just realised conversions is in the order. thats mildly terrifying. my last conversion game nearly drove me to leaving XD

agreed play until we have information against it.

i do like magnus being fully against this idea but not calling the people doing the “pacifist” talk evil. Instead opting to just say “Its only for the day” this seems just townie to me.

OH SHIT MORE PEOPLE FOR AUSSIE NIGHT I FORGOT

I would like to raise my hand for CR’s cult.

you still never answered me what your read was before this. was there one?

still dont understand fully about this vote.

i read sus on May for this quote and only this quote. still have never recovered and am crying under a bridge in the rain currently

i love this reaction for V!leafia. usually leafia will go into defence mode but here she seems unbothered by it.

i dont know

i dont know if it was supposed to be a test however. i think he just did it for the joke…

i mean ok thats fair…

confirmed

From ENA. as someone who had the bottom of the barrel most of the entire game jake seemed to be alot more apparent in the game. like he still wouldnt post as much but his posts had substance to them more then usual him being one of my main defenders up to my inevitable execution. but i can agree in a “Chaotic” style game that is even more chaotic then when he claimed neut in the last game it doesnt seem on character for jake to claim town openly as town

1 Like

I dont like day 1’s… i feel like there is not much to talk about due to my shitness at social reading. i have Nuto and Gar on tight rope’s and marluna, Magnus, Gorta and almost leafia on a town lean

Tbh I had you as a null before the read.

1 Like

Thats fair.

Except sometimes villagers also try too hard to appear town, like when someone asks you to think about how you do the things you’re doing and you start messing up.

That’s probably a minority of villager players.

All we can do is hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

It sounds like an obvious fake ability that calls back to Starcraft given that the hosts specified in rules 4 and 5 that unfun roles shouldn’t be submitted, but I think Marluna outing it that early makes it look like she wanted people to think about it sooner rather than later which I think is towny. We shouldn’t push this in case I’m mistaken.

1 Like

Hazard, I was talking about the SOD/EOD times being at 1am. I was responding to your distaste of the starting time. I appreciate the townlean but your reasoning is flawed.

Yes you do.

I sure appreciate you having an opinion on what it would mean for Jake to openly claim town or not town in a chat that you can’t see. I actually think your analysis makes Jake more likely to be town if he would be willing to express his thoughts in this public thread, not that I can really blame him for not doing that when I suspect most of the game content is being squirrelled away in chats. My point against him was that he seemed less immediately comedic than he usually does, but you indicated that he isn’t always like that.

2 Likes

I think it’s usually the self-aware players who face these troubles. It wouldn’t apply to the players who can flow with the thread.

I was going to read into this post, but I have no idea how to.

The Gorta post I quoted is probably a good look for them, if conversion exists in this setup. I doubt Gorta would immediately point out conversion as a possibility if they weren’t town.

2 Likes

Well… fuck ok thankyou.

1 Like

I mean pointing that out still makes me town lean you. But not as much as i was before

(Man i thought i was smart for once XD)

People keep on reaching conclusions that I’ve already made but for the wrong reasons. CRichard, Gorta was responding to (#123), when conversion in the operations order was pointed out. Gorta didn’t point it out and he vaguely stated the obvious there.

It’s already been agreed on that Gorta feels towny due to fulfilling advance predicted behaviour, though. For something that you can actually see, I think pointing out that he wouldn’t talk in neighbourhoods a lot makes for a better look.