Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

I did not decide on my own.

Hazard, I want to be converted tonight.

i dont! then aussie nights loses it touch :pensive:

2 Likes

You don’t want me to be converted or you don’t want to be? I know the answer would be no to both, but which did you mean?

i mean no to both. but i was directing at you being converted.

Pleasure, I think that slips me as town if you’re evil.

1 Like

Yep basically

1 Like

I think Min’s alignment will be easier to tell as time goes on, looking at how he interacts with people in isolation or in general rather than with micro movements. This is one of my more urgent priorities that I’m putting off until later. That’s such a nothing post from me, but I think Min’s perspective on me is reasonable, although it did seem almost perfunctory.

Gummy got autoreplaced by Leafia

3 Likes

This probably indicates Magnus is uninformed, as they would have been told Leafia replaced into one of the slots in the chat.

2 Likes

The OP hasn’t been updated yet.

2 Likes

Doesn’t that just imply they aren’t w/w?
Why would the host tell wolves that a town is being replaced?

I’m referring to hypothetical scum partners if Magnus was part of group scum.

2 Likes

Why does Leafia exist?

2 Likes

it was during n0

2 Likes

I think it’s more comedic to pretend the hosts forgot their own rules and called out for a replacement, as per the norm.

2 Likes

Those rules were there to not let people make roles which are unplayable. Not knowing my ability doesn’t feel like I can’t play the game and have fun. Until I learn what I did, I can just act as a simple villager.
Also I could imagine worse scenarios for myself.

2 Likes

This probably wasn’t an in-game sub. Gummy haven’t answered anyone days ago.

2 Likes

Great to hear and even better to see you back.

Let’s test this,

Shall we? Indemnity. What’s it even mean? I never heard of it before.

Gets out my toolset Right away boss!

Garfooled likely town for this too. Whistles as I begin fixing Garfooled’s aircon

In all seriousness, I hope it gets fixed soon, and that has nothing to do with your vote on me.

Yup. One just did.

This honestly strikes me as a weird comment to make.

Same here.

Slightest of townleans go to Magnus for this reasoning.

You and me both.

Correct.

Yeah. Definitely likely.

A good question actually.

Good question.

This.

It is.

1 Like

It’s either a type of insurance (#318) or security against liability for damages (#317).

How so? I can’t say it’s true of any evil player, but for a person like Zenon who prides herself on her evil ability and hasn’t randed Mafia since a disappointing showing in Starcraft (as far as I know), I would expect receiving a red rolecard would result in her making a point to appear in the thread at some point.

By this point I think v!Zenon would’ve tried to jump in either way though, so she’s probably just busy.