Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

i know i just wanted to agree with words

May’s probably dying tonight going off the nightkill patterns since they’re widely townread (except by Gorta for some reason) and they’re losing their mind.

1 Like

Magnus/Min/Nuto almost certainly has a scum as one of the wagons. It’s probably not 2 wolves, yet 3 villagers as the wagons feels outlandishly unlikely from the thread state.

CRichard’s been repeating himself a lot this game; his scumreads are Guava / Nuto, in spite of the fact that he didn’t believe two min-posters could be evil; he voted me earlier because he didn’t townread me as much as Min, but not because he actively suspected me. Nevertheless he’s saying that there’s a decent chance one of Min or I contains a wolf, but he isn’t voting Nuto, the third player in that trio… the reason for CRichard being townread could be an outdated meta read or an outlier…

CRichard, what’s your hierarchy?

I unvoted Nuto earlier, because I didn’t want a quick hammer. It wasn’t because I suddenly think Nuto is town.

Min, May and Leafia are my towncore.
Hazard is probably going to be my next addition to the towncore, because they feel too agitated by the thread state and wagons for it to be fakeable by a wolf in their position. If they’ve fooled me, well that’s probably going to be a pocket I’m not jumping out of any time soon.
So with those 4 including myself, that leaves you, Nuto, Guava and Gorta.

Magnus if you paid attention, you’d know that because I have min as one of my town core that means it’s a 50/50 you/Nuto is scum from my perspective.

I can still see myself voting Nuto, if only because you’re more useful to town alive than Nuto is if you happen to be town.

If I trust Magnus green checking Guava, then it’s 2 scum in Magnus, Nuto and Gorta provided my towncore isn’t compromised.

Magnus I seem to remember you acknowledged this post right? Which means you know full well why I’m not voting Nuto right now.

i dont quite get what you mean from this message?

Magnus liked my post where I unvoted Nuto to avoid a quick hammer. Yet they’re trying to cast sus on me for not voting Nuto, when I already stated I’m not interested in a quick hammer.

ah ok that makes more sense then what i was thinking of

If I’ve miscleared min, then this game won’t be my finest moment yet from what I remember about min they’re fairly polarised as a wolf by meta. So far, they don’t remind me of their last wolf game in WWFM2, which I co-hosted.

So Hazard, there’s your proof that Magnus and I don’t fit as the last 2 scum. Satisfied?

you repeat that like i didnt say before that team has gone down a drain

your still on mag tho. so i am guessing you still think they are evil with someone. who?

I might have missed you acknowledged this earlier.

Gorta probably makes the most sense as a Magnus partner. I don’t remember those two acting towards each other that would make me believe they’re unpaired.

Mind you Nuto/Magnus can exist, even though that’s an exception to the vote stacking unpair rule I’m fond of.
it’s odd those two aren’t voting each other, and instead are on the min wagon who I think is town.