Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

it doesnt honestly really matter sadly.

I dont see mag not changing their vote closer to eod

even if he is good he would rather take a shot at nuto probably then let himself die

If it helps to bury a wolf, which would be nuto. Thatā€™s fine by me.

Why would you trust my clear if Iā€™m in your POE?

Oh yeah any self pres from Magnus is NAI.

@Hazardwaste are you here?

I donā€™t 100% trust it. Yet I can see you as non-town claiming a green check on Guava for cred. It doesnā€™t make the two of you guaranteed w/w as I initially believed.

I usually donā€™t pres-vote as town.

How would you say that Minā€™s behaviour in WWFM2 differs from this game?

I misread your post.

I feel that min is more assertive this game than in WWFM2. They seemed ok with doing the minimum and more to be town read and get town to tear themselves apart. I donā€™t get that vibe here.

Sorry yeah i am here hello

Which is not even taking into account Arogame pairing Min with Garfooled, a flipped wolf which I donā€™t think theyā€™d want to pair their partners together unless it was a bold play cooked up in wolf chat.

Why couldnā€™t Min have worked to improve their showing after that game? Min indicated they werenā€™t impressed with their play that game.

What are you thinking right now?

Too many things

Sure thatā€™s a possibility I havenā€™t ruled out. Yet from what I remember, they are somewhat polarised in their town/non-town meta, and Iā€™m pretty sure that polarisation exists after taking a long break from FM.

Iā€™m about to look over ISOs again to see if this self-assurance feels earned.

From which games can you remember this?

Trying to think whats the best move here. Trying to think if i should trust gut or my heart. Cause at these votes nuto is probably dying. Unless you fall on the dagger Magnus. I can change my vote to min and thats the next best option. Honestly i think min or nuto is dying today no matter how hard i want this world to solve. So imma re read min really quickly and see if that changes anything in my gut