Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

Where have you demonstrated behaviour indicating that you haven’t ruled it out?

Admittedly this was some time ago, yet it was a game I was wolf with them off site.

I would only seriously consider min as PoE if the game is somehow ongoing after 4 non-town flips. I even mentioned that in a note for one of my read lists.

I have fallen on the dagger before. When May talked about me getting misexed earlier, they were referring to the game where I scumread the entire team, refused to pres-vote on a villager, got exed, the counterwagon also died, then Mafia swept.

1 Like

I know. But will you that this game

That is never going to happen.

If your town theres no reason to hide the fact or not

Also if min is Scum i wanna look into Crich

Oh you think there’s no conversion this game? I seem to remember you posted about this earlier, unless my memory is wrong.

Probably. I’m expecting Nuto to flip town again.

I think… ugh this makes me sick honestly

Hazard mindmelded on my Min / CRichard tinfoil.

Don’t say I didn’t warn you if Min somehow flips town today.

I don’t think there is or ever was conversion in this game.

Well if you want to go down the rabbit hole of myself/min, then you’re arguing that we both stacked our votes on Arogame EoD1 which means we both wasted our votes for nothing.

UGH ok. So Min/Crich Mag/Nuto or gorta are the two active worlds currently i have. Gorta’s “mafia written post” was blamed on Magnus for some reason i dont think a team mate would do that… Nuto and Mag have had really positive moments but some scummy moments to

I think mag refusing to vote nuto is probably the Mag/Nuto world versus the Crich/Min world

Of mag dies here and flips town. I will be crucifying Crich and Min basically. Or i can take the gamble and hit into Min now

The fact Crich has followed Mag’s every read except for Min and Guava

I would absolutely kill Nuto and take the credit over dying myself, especially if I were willing to hardcase him earlier enough to get everyone to vote him, for the record.

1 Like