Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

The more I look at this quoted bit, the more I’m sure it’s a perspective slip from wolf Magnus.
Here’s why. Magnus apparently has a green check on Guava, which most likely is alignment because I’m sure that’s what people read Guava as either town or Godfather.
Magnus couldn’t possibly know that Guava would have lost WIM after 2 wolves died D2, unless they were w/w.

1 Like

What do you mean?

I feel that Magnus slipped that the ‘green check’ on Guava was fake.

1 Like

Ahhhh ok

If I hammer Guava early, it’s because I want to get as much sleep before waking up super early for BoTC.

1 Like

5:30 XD. At this point tho we have like 3 hours left. So i dont know if there is point to hammer now or not

At this point, if there is NK then it has to be Arsonist because there was always 1 death maximum up to now with 2 no death nights.

Then again, I feel that it’s most likely just 4 Coven and I don’t detect any neutral vibes from anyone.

these pebbles worry me about the implications behind them. but it hasnt done anything bad to me yet

Magnus is the only one who has had a negative effect from the pebbles, they even shaded the pebbles are being negative utility which spews the pebble giver as town.

1 Like

thats a good point. just worried for an arso to happen to it.

For a neutral killer to exist, it can only be arsonist.

1 Like

Spartacus is the best Rome Outsider.

1 Like

Actually maybe Bad Omen is better, as they’re perma vortoxed and don’t know it.

guavagudetama (3): May, Leafia, Hazardwaste
Gorta (1): guavagudetama

Not Voting (3): CRichardFortressLies, min, Gorta

Or perhaps it’s because they know their death will end the game. No point ‘casing’ someone if as the last evil your impending death means game over.

That was the scum plan, yet that seemed to have fallen through in spectacular fashion.

Oh BTW before I hammer Guava, does anyone remember Magnus claiming to be roleblocked?

I do. I think. Pretty sure he aimed it and then claimed that he was told that telling him was a moderror.

As far as I’m aware, that hasn’t been claimed publically in thread.