Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

I knew you’d fight until the war was won.

1 Like

Oh, my reading comprehension can be god-awful. I do read very quickly, but at the cost of just… not reading all the words in a sentence. Not even reading all the sentences in a paragraph. If I think I know what something means, my brain automatically skips ahead.

There’s a test they do on neuropsych evals where they give you what’s basically a bunch of keysmashes and you have to highlight every instance of the letter A. I get extremely far on that test, but I tend to miss more letters than average. Same goes for practical applications of the skill.

I’m fascinated by how people reading a book can remember every single offhand description of a character’s appearance to come to a consensus on how to draw them… I just… don’t read all of those? They’re filler words. Adjectives. My brain skips over them.

I’m so, so, so, so, subtle. Subtlest guy in hte world. So sosososososos subtle. At least my role wasn’t literally my username

We should’ve been in a neighbourhood that game. I could’ve lied to you about all the mech and you would’ve been lost forever.

1 Like

This absolutely would’ve worked.

Neighbourhoods and private chats of all descriptions are always pro-Magnus.

1 Like

Oh, the post I forgot to send until now:

TOTAL NET ORGANS COUNT THIS GAME

Min: -3
Magnus: -2
CRichard: -1
Whoever’s running that black market: +6

Loop plays a lot of fully whisper-enabled games. You can DM anyone one-on-one at any time. It’s certainly an experience.

Do you really think I could sleep through a surgery? I sold you a fresh liver from the black market and gave it to— oh wait.

1 Like

I should be invited that would be cool I think.
“Methinks.” I’m never saying that word again, I’m dropping it.

1 Like

I was considering just harvesting organs from you the entire time; a sort of experiment to see how many organs one could remove from a single person without them noticing. I was worried about roles that’d interact with visitors, though, and didn’t want a Watcher to accuse me of trying to convert you or something.

I wouldn’t have converted you first I’m sorry.

1 Like

SAD. Well theres other

Not sure what there’s other of

It would’ve been too obvious and I was still expecting to die when we got compensation. I would’ve converted Zenon, I think.

1 Like

Yeah, thinking about it, I probably wouldn’t have converted you if I were scum. Similar train of thought. I understand.

1 Like

I have absolutely won impossible games before as evil (maybe not on this site) through subtly convincing and brute force goading people into voting elsewhere but I’m also known as someone who likes to use all of the tools available to me so the tailor was absolutely -EV sorry.

1 Like

People still would’ve pushed us both as CL/convert though wouldn’t they?

1 Like

That’s why I should’ve been on your scumteam. Remember Pathologic Invitational, where Lemon and I just completely ignored the fake poison we’d been given because we didn’t feel like using it?

Going off past events, I would’ve used a fake poison on myself early/mid game.

1 Like