Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

Just put katze on every single common card and make everyone else uncommon/rare :upside_down_face:

i mean you can do how the hermits did it. Have a common, rare (anything above) version for every player

1 Like

Dont know what you could possibly be talking about. We are so normal

This is May I donā€™t know them.

Who

Letā€™s also take a moment to appreciate Alice.

(For legal reasons itā€™s a joke.)

They tried to come play using an alt.

I also did that back on ToS just to see if they would actually let me join the game lol.

Funny enough my ā€œProtoTypicalJesterā€ account got in lmao. And I was able to UPick Io as my Waifu.

All Hail Io. Snuck her into that UPick.

IO is best paladins support.

(Not really but definitely the most beautiful support.)

Nah but honestly I seen a Waifu UPick and at the time I was playing paladins and the IO skin I have went ā€œI am the best Waifuā€ which got me thinking.

Hmm I wonder if I can squeeze IO into this FM game.

I was hoping to complete the game without getting caught and people being like ā€œdamn youā€™re pretty good.ā€ Then play more and more games and build a new reputation so when I tell them who I actually am they would be stunned and perhaps let it slide and keep me around.

My plan failed though because a dude named ā€œSome0neā€ asked a Mod if I was an alt and then the Mod checked and removed me from the game.

Too bad. Eragon was in that game too.

Basically AlIce is trying to copy the master.
Taking inspiration.

/s

I also sometimes think what if I didnā€™t get banned for the year ToS ban and just played FM as ā€œThe Gatorā€
Sometimes I wonder because that would also mean ā€œPro Mafiaā€ would have never came to be.
So some people I know I would have never met.
However,
It always makes me wonder if I would have became a Mod. The way I played ā€œThe Gatorā€ was different then how I played me so perhaps things would have changed and maybe I never break any rules?

For some reason, it didnā€™t occur to me that SmoothBrainPepega and Alice were one and the same.

No surprise my wagon wasnā€™t all town.

Alice is a banned player, right?

Yes, apparently they tried to infiltrate Wild West 2 FM.

I totally didnā€™t experience any guilt after telling a straight lie.

1 Like

Alice just didnā€™t want to try anymore.

They gave up being a power player.

Donā€™t worry.
Iā€™ll take Aliceā€™s former spot and try and become a power player.