Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

possible, but if that’s so people need to reach out via pings and messages

@Arogame123 get your butt over here

1 Like

that’s it, even if my reads aren’t the best today I’m going to motivate people to post

silent townies make the game unplayable

1 Like

The game state to me feels scum sided, because of the stale sleep wagon. I refuse to believe town as a collective would only vote sleep.

so, why did you acknowledge there was a chance in your world that I wasn’t scum, but say you weren’t moving your vote regardless

I feel like scum want this because guess what, there is no pressure on them

like there is probably some town on that wagon, but if we are being honest I think it’s being propped up by scum

Pretty much this. Scum try to avoid being held accountable for mislunches, and what better way than to vote no-exe aka sleep?

they might also have an ability that triggers in the event sleep is voted

basically the reason I semi trust Magnus today is because Magnus is the one of the few serious people playing it feels like

@JakeTheWolfie you could also stand to show up more

@JakeTheWolfie
sina pilin seme tan jan Maje? mi sona e ni taso: sina toki tawa ona.
[What are your thoughts on May? I only remember you talking to him.]

1 Like

I took so long to remember how to say what I wanted to say that Gorta had already pinged him

1 Like

Gorta probably isn’t scum with any of the sleep voters. I doubt they’d want to call attention to the sleep wagon having their buddies on the wagon in that world.

I also find it’s a good look for Gorta that they have the same thoughts on the sleep wagon as I do, town lean.

that’s a bad reason to town lean someone and you know it

1 Like

too be honest I’ll likely be voting a low poster today and sort out Jaiden/Zenon/and any others over the next few days

reason being there is likely a scum slot in those low posters skating by via the sleep wagon

@crazynuto come play the game you signed up for

Perhaps.