Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

Speaking of which, I’ll be voting anyone voting on sleep who I don’t have as a town lean/read.
VOTE: crazynuto

this post really makes me distrust nuto, but what’s the alternative? Nuto isn’t playing the game, so I can’t get a grasp on the alignment of the slot

have you actually read the slot? from my point of view the slot is a huge null fest at the best and quite a few posts are off

I read the slot some time ago, and I don’t remember thinking any of nuto’s posts were towny.

like anyone who townreads nuto needs to explain why because I just don’t see it and nuto looks like he is just skating by

please anyone tell me if I am just crazy here

min, Marluna and Nuto likely have 1-2 non-town in total. If all of these are town, then I’m wrong on one or both Guava/Garfooled.

I also don’t trust Jaiden/Zenon, but I want to try and actually read those slots overnight

here’s what’s going to happen, I’m going to bed, but for now I will vote crazy and if anything changes I expect y’all to react accordingly in case I don’t wake up in time
VOTE: crazynuto

Yeah let’s some wagons. Even if Ic annot play the game Ic an help you all do that VOTE: crazynuto

1 Like

I think I’ve explained my reasoning enough, but if y’all need more I explain it in the morning

1 Like

you better start posting more as well

goodnight guys

Once I’m done with this graduation shit

1 Like

I feel ancient reading this.

I was born in 2005! Hope this helps

1 Like

I mean I didn’t tell you what level of education I was graduating from but I think it’s fairly obvious now

I feel like i was told this before but if this is true you are only a year younger than me

1 Like

Yeah this was first revealed a while back in the cookie thread when I judged it the funniest moment. I don’t talk about my age until I find the best-timed reveal and then I talk about it all the time because I think it’s funny to torment people with my birth year

I am younger than the Nintendo DS (I am legally an adult)

2 Likes