Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

hnggg good post mlord

zenon feels a little… impulsive ?? i’m unsure if that even makes SENSE but i have no idea what it means for her alignment, regardless it’s a little weird but i feel bad bc zenon is lock lovely to play with

1 Like

unfortunate vote

My townread on Nuto has staled a bit because they didn’t post a lot (once) last night, but they feel like a coinflip at this moment in time for me. Nuto does have a volume tell though.

I guess it was never meant to be.

I think Zenon always feels a little impulsive in that she’s not a super predictable player, even as town, although she can have a very sharp instinct sometimes. The comparison I’ll use for this game is that her engine misfired so she fell behind at the starting lap, then kicked into high gear while the rest of the thread was still warming up.

1 Like

@Marluna
I don’t know if you’re still on but I’d really appreciate if you reconsidered and came back to the sleep wagon
Not just because I want the sleep wagon to go through but because I think Min is town so your vote is better off elsewhere even if you don’t put it on the sleep wagon

what do you think of her alignment like if you had to choose…

VOTE: Zenon. I‘m going to join Leafia so we can have a decent counterwagon going on here.

that answers my question

2 Likes

All things considered with her slow start and the number of townreads she threw out in a short period of time, Zenon feels a bit like a third party.

I can’t really think of a reason why Zenon would want to be voted, though. There aren’t game-ending jesters in the setup.

i feel sad

1 Like

she’s just meming

1 Like

It was my weakest point for a reason.

1 Like

Well…

This is awkward. Hello All.

Kinda forgot about this but I am here for a bit.

1 Like

fairr

tbh i think her casualness with votes being piled on her is towny in a vacuum

but i feel like i’m being biased but at the same time mmm am i really

sup aro

u do any reading?

Probably won’t be able to do much either for the rest of the day and I’ll hopefully be more around tomorrow and will try to get what I can through catch up and stuff. Will plan to skim.