Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

Oh hello Min! How are u doing?

I did not no…

Hopefully I will be better prepared tomorrow if I am alive.

I guess while you are here, do u have any reads or anything you feel confident on?

My butt is now here

:smiling_face_with_tear:

I am here now tho! Work has been hectic but it’s ok.

1 Like

Lmao, a sleep on day 1?

Can I get a tldr for why sleep?

1 Like

I see ur voting sleep Min. Since ur here, could u explain why ur voting sleep?

i’m honestly not sure why

my strongest reads probably have to be gorta/magnus being town right now though. i wouldn’t kill them for a while ngl unless they fell off hard, especially magnus

unrelated i have mech reasons to be voting on wagons everyone else is voting which is why i’m kinda following the based masonry compromise

Ah I see.

What’s the “masonry compromise” reason they are voting sleep?

Usually sleeping is anti-town and gives mafia an extra kill and esp here in a setup where day 1 is even more vital for any info.

Sleeping almost feels like a waste.

not exactly feeling suspicious about anyone else enough tbh, not to mention sleep is a good way to convince lots of people to vote, which means i can take someone out on a date later.

1 Like

I mean sleeping is good for me for selfish reasons, but I do well with flips and interactions.

If I am not mistaken, we are also at odd numbers I think, so sleeping loses a lynch.

Unless there is some mech reason or somethinng in general I am all ears.

towny thought

mnnmm ur right thinking about someone actually

maybe i should just switch to someone.

also cannot explain deets but tldr strats

I’d be lying if I said there was someone I wanted to kill, but prolly will take a closer look at the people who are voting sleep right now and go from there.

I am glad it is only around 1k-ish posts, won’t be too hard to skim through.

Just too lazy and tired rn XD

Too bad no one is around for realtime tho

We’re at 16. Evens.
Sleeping is arguably fine if there’s an expected alignment split and an average one kill a night.

1 Like

Oh, we are 16 players. So not odd. But still, doesn’t sit right with me.

But I am also a hypocrite since I prolly won’t vote anyone today XD

1 Like

to be fair it’s not like sleep itself is required, i can vote with any wagon

if you’re able to get a scope on things you should express more tbh i’m vibing w you

mind is telling me to vote nuto and mind is telling me to not throw myself to be trusting towards zenon and jaiden so easy but my heart wants me to be

1 Like

Wdym by “expected alignment split”?

And from when I played with u last time in the mountainous game, I remember u more as an “info player” right?

Do u feel we lose anything if we sleep today rather than voting anyone? And what are ur thoughts on the current people voting sleep?

I prolly can attempt to better grip on things tomorrow when skimming through some of the thread, because I am tired right now and only here so I don’t get fined XD

EOD is coming up soon I think and I have to go to bed soon as well.

Thoughts on Nuto/Zenon? I see they are the top wagons after sleep.

1 Like

nuto is just poefuel currentlt (gonna iso them rn

zenon im conflicted on but tbh i don’t think i’d vote to kill them today