Players' Choice Invitational - Town Wins!

funny that the majority of the thread has expressed a scumread on me, but out of the 3 players that are voting me only 1 of them actually scumreads me

1 Like

they’re all >rand town too

low level wolves are generally scared to commit to a push on me because it’s pretty much impossible to mislynch me

or maybe they just think i’m lw

1 Like

the only reason i’m concerned is because a lot of the wolves this game probably fall into the category of mildly scumreading me but not committing to a push, and these are the same slots that will follow the vote of villagers who actually scumread me

1 Like

at eod
if im still a wagon

1 Like

This is what I think every time I get pushed and then nobody cares when I’m right lol

/vote Anonymoose @Host_Account_5

he didn’t say corn and open fire

windy town i think

arctic also town i think

i think moose might be right about crich being scum though
a couple of his posts earlier felt like jojos fm and i dont think i’ve seen him roll scum since jojo fm

@sulit mafoa?

you’re one of the people basically doing what i described

2 Likes

marl(oa)?

I know lol
I will continue to do it in an effort to get scumread

how are we at 1000 posts
it literally feels like nothing has happened

wut
why do u wanna be scumread

Basically my Thing about arctic was that from skimming and reading things about postgame dicey dungeons I feel like he would approach this game ?differently? as a villager
I’m not super super familiar with the occurrences of the game but I have gotten the gist that

not for arctic

arctics reads were kinda doodoo

when I made my read I hadn’t really seen any posts or thoughts from him in this game that reference DD or even demonstrate a bit more underconfidence in his reads which is Probably Weird

but upon further evaluation and isolation
he does make this post

Summary

if I’m overestimating his doodoo (arctic dont read) reads and they were not actually that bad please feel free to correct me

so, outside of my own doodoo read
Arctic is prolly null/light town because I like his blizer post:

Summary

it has good vibes.
(his crich thoughts are also good)
signed,
LOST

@WindwardAway

2 Likes

oh my gosh guys i got the first mention badge

im not the type of player to have a literal crisis after one bad game and think ive become a potato who will never be good at mafia but im smart enough to take the results of the game at face value and realize what it means for my reads this game

1 Like

Because I don’t want to fucking die N1

acceptable response

i’ll scumread you

1 Like

Cool thanks