Players' Choice Invitational - Town Wins!

now, I don’t remember if Ash is usually a higher level player, but I do find ash a bit weird due to the lack of effort and some of the jokes

also thanks for nomming me @Blizer

sleeptime

cya on the other side

2 Likes

I should sleep soon as well

I don’t think Squirrel is scummy either, also the reasoning will come when I have more material to work with and can form more coherent thoughts

Crich is kind of weird, but I don’t know how to put it into words, so I’ll just /vote ash @Host_Account_5 then go to sleep

Ngl the quiet thread activity isn’t exactly the best sign right now.

i like the idea of wagons on all of them

actually i probably wouldn’t kill vulgard today

Its been spaced apart all day

Ngl, the fact that Marl doesn’t like the Ash wagon is an ok look for them, seeing as I don’t get the Ash wagon as well tbh.

Agreed. I don’t think Vulgard should be the kill today.

i don’t know why he’s on the top of your list though

he really hasn’t been that villagery
did you explain somewhere

Oh I thought the way he discouraged wagons on Gorta and Eli, who are easy ML bait as town as a towny action on his part.
I thought that if he raned scum, he could subtly encourage either of them to be wagoned and killed, then act shocked the slankers were town. Yet that isn’t what he’s doing.

I will say Arctic that if I die, my legacy will say that you shouldn’t be killed among other things.

idk if i want to accept this derp
it’s kind of framed in a lamist-y way so i’m hesitant

especially since i don’t know what the reason for thinking squirrel was “the mafia PR” in the first place

I think that for someone as experienced as Marl, that it comes across as NAI.
I’d be careful doleing out town points on a “derp clear” if I were you.

he’s a good enough wolf to know that trying to wagon slankers on day 1 will just spell out his doom

1 Like

That’s fair. Still, I thought the way he treated my slot is also a good look for them.
Though I’m aware that I’m a sucker for pockets, so that’s something to beware of.

meh crich probably shouldn’t be killed today

some of his reads are whack but i don’t really see bad intentions and he believes in them

1 Like