Players' Choice Invitational - Town Wins!

But since she hasn’t really done anything yet either, I don’t want to yeet her into outer space today

Wasn’t Emilia the one who was miscleared entirely as a wolf because of a meta read, and managed to win?

Which is pretty hilarious now that I think of it, as I got miscleared as a wolf and endgamed off site.

1 Like

Yeah I think she broke her wolf meta at some point last year

Now that’s funny. I got miscleared by Alice of all people as a wolf.
It’s hard to believe, yet it’s true.

1 Like

we arent yeeting her yet but regardless of whether she’s still in the slot or not tomorrow it needs to go under scrutiny

/vote squirrel @Host_Account_5
counterwagon things

2 Likes

I mean her wolf meta at that point was to be dead inside and not do anything, whereas her town meta was to post memes and give a couple reads that iirc turned out very accurate, even though she’s always a lowposter

I think she posted the memes as a wolf to break her meta? I wasn’t in that game but I specced it, unless that was one of the games I subbed into later but I don’t think so

I don’t mind this wagon /vote Anonymoose.

Tag host

Oh yeah /vote AnonyMoose @Host_Account_5

no, she was still different to her towngame

she gave a bunch of forced reads the entire game

it’s just she actually did something, which made people think she couldn’t be a wolf

1 Like

Ah ok
Well, shouldn’t be too hard to read her once she gives her reads then

I don’t remember playing with Emilia forum mafia wise. Probably because for reasons, I wasn’t playing much on Forum of Lies.

Ok I checked and Wazza isn’t voting anyone rn so idk who it was on moose

Also idk if I said this earlier but I think Wazza’s later posting looked pretty good

Moving on from the horror show of last year, lets stay in the present with this game no?

1 Like

I wonder if the peeps believe me when I say I’m trying to reform myself?
Oh well, that’s not my problem.

1 Like

Well, she does have moose as a scumread but I guess she didn’t finish the iso yet

I think that if Anonymoose is who people think they are and haven’t town told, they aren’t a bad elimination choice barring some green check s***.

I should eat something, I’m starving
bbl

I just want to say that I won’t be able to do much today as I’ve suddenly became really ill, pretty sure it’s due to the large and sudden temperature drop here in England, I’ll try my best to be here for EoD though :+1:

2 Likes