Players' Choice Invitational - Town Wins!

If Ash is a wolf, then there’s a good chance that one of my voters if not at least two is a wolf.
I doubt all of my voters are wolves, because how often does the entire scum vote as a block on someone day one?

I’m thinking that if Arctic is right that one of Ash/Squirrel has a scum, then there’s a good chance that at least one of my voters, if not two is scum. If that is true, then the scum are probably voting on me to try to save one of them.

hm
if squirrel/ash if v/w then idk why the crich wagon would happen
im realizing now they’re actually more likely to be aligned

Probably to save one of Ash/Squirrel depending on which one is a wolf.

yeah but if one of them is a villager why does a wagon on you need to happen too

Anyway, I think that I might not be around for EoD so I’ll /vote Ash4fun @Host_Account_5 .

1 Like

It would be funny if two wolves get exposed because I’m the counter wagon to them.

if you’re town then idk why a wolf-motivated wagon would happen on you unless squirrel/ash were v/v or w/w

so we’re probably either horribly right or horribly wrong

probably horribly wrong though

1 Like

If Ash/Squirell are V/V, then my wagon doesn’t make a lot of sense.
If at least one of Ash/Squirell is a wolf, then I think that my wagon being scum driven to save one of them makes sense.

Makes sense
Also Ash and Squirrel are voting each other so lol

The latest vote on the three wagons was Gorta’s vote on Ash, right?

I also voted on ash because 1. Self pres and 2. I think Arctic is right that Ash/Squirrell have at least one wolf in them.

1 Like

if one of them is a wolf they could just pile on the one that’s a villager instead of your wagon but ig it’s plausible

ngl i think the only wagon out of the top 3 that could actually be a hit is probably squirrel, and even then it doesnt feel right

i looked over ash and i think they’re just weirdchamp town

Which of the three wagons was the last one to start, was it CRich?

I’m trying to figure this out because if there’s exactly one wolf between Ash and Squirrel there wouldn’t be a need for a third wagon, right?

Idk why there are three competing top wagons

2 Likes

Yes that’s correct.

crich was voted by anonymoose and blizer very early but it got two more votes within the last 8 hours or so

1 Like

It’s by far the worst looking wagon though imo

1 Like

What happens if all three of them are town?