Players' Choice Invitational - Town Wins!

Yeah but look at ash’s reads and how poorly they correlate with their vote

he’s not really solving anyone here.
his read on arctic makes no sense.

has been doing a lot of things that are wolfy. keep in mind he doesn’t say this makes arctic a wolf. he just says that arctic is doing wolfy things.
since he puts “but” before “seems more memey,” i assume he means that arctic being memey is a towny thing for him.

but apparently, “a lot of things that are wolfy” corresponds to “goofing off early on in a way that would ping me as wolfy.”
i thought he just said that arctic being memey was a good thing?
and even if memey =/= goofing off, “a lot of wolfy things” =/= “goofing off near the beginning”.

ash also says arctic openwolfs a lot and he doesn’t know what to say about it.
this read is completely incoherent. it feels like ash doesn’t really know what to say about arctic, so he made stuff up.

i’ve already gone over why i think this read being so static is suspicious.

i don’t like how he cops out of reading crich when he is a wagon. it looks like he wants to cast the illusion of caring about crich but is actually perfectly fine with him being wagoned.

and this is a weirdly disproportionate read. this is the first time ash discusses anonymouse and he’s like “this is almost always a wolf, kill this.”
but… his vote stays on squirrel.
?

1 Like

They’re like, Squirrel trying too hard to look NAI, Arctic something something openwolfing, moose is only not lockscum because he’s not trying hard enough but oddly enough seems like ash’s biggest scumread

meh
inconsistency is more likely to come from town

could be w/w but i’m still pretty sure squirrel is not town

No, ash has been very static on the Squirrel read but everything else popped out of nowhere

Lets not rand
/Vote Ash4Fun @Host_Account_5

Cause they said moose can basically die, they mentioned wanting to look into atlas and CRich but never did, and they haven’t added anything new to the Squirrel read

squirrel tries to interact with ash about the main wagons

but if you look he hardly comments or engages with the content ash actually produces

this is it, in fact he’s more concerned with playing devil’s advocate with vulgard:

and then it looks like he suddenly remembered he actually scumread the guy:

and that’s all he got out of it? bruh

If Arctic voted me, so that I would break the rand nice work.

the last part just looked like he remembered he actually scumread ash and had to back it up just after arguing against vulgard calling ash a wolf

Hmm

they also said they wanted to iso me :sob:

1 Like

idk whats going on atp i just hope the wagons aren’t v/v/v again

1 Like

yeah same
idk who i want to vote

If either Squirrel or Ash flip wolf today, then it would indicate that my wagon has at least one wolf on it.
As the wolves would probably not want one of their mates to flip today and therefore vote on someone they think is a townie.

1 Like

i mean, I think ash makes the most sense to vote here. i think his iso is the most overtly wolfy out of these three. there’s also the fact he spews crichard v in most worlds based on how he talks about crich when crich is a wagon.

2 Likes

what’s up with it

also I’ll be here for the next hour or so, in bed so not making large posts but I’ll be able to interact and stuff

crich is a horrible yeet. it gives us nothing.

good point

/vote ash4fun @Host_Account_5

someone they… think is a townie?

is this a lw soft

1 Like