Players' Choice Invitational - Town Wins!

Also yes, everyone has to read all of this. I said so

dadv vibes rn

1 Like

1 Like

they didnt say they were going to read
they said they hadnt read

that entire post reminds me of ybw’s scp play

/vote crich @Host_Account_5

probably my favorite wagon rn

i have to go in half an hour so uhh yeah

this puts crich at 4

so now its tied with squirrel wagon

mmmm

i meant i called out crich for what he called you out for

How does that make u feel??

Like whats the significance of crich and squirrel being tied

do you not like that? do u think ash should still die instead?

no im fine with it

im just considering which wagon is the purest and which one is the filthest, both the slots being pushed and the people on their wagons

2 Likes

Alright, I’m going from the perspective that the scumteam is exactly Crich/Ranta/Vulgard. Is this a good way to read people? I have no fucking idea. Will it help in the end bc if im wrong my reasons are probably wrong? Oh most likely not. Am I going to do it anyway? Hell yes.

My first and strongest scumread is Crichard. The way he’s been treating the top two wagons is extremely weird and his votes make little to no sense anymore. At first it just seemed like he was looking for any reason to scumread someone and discredit people which I thought was bad but from how I was looking at it could come from a townsperson. However, just from how I remember their plays none of their posts sit right with me and after everybody conesusly decided Crichard wasn’t scum, he’s just ben coasting with extremely weird votes and reads that come right after someone else gives their reasoning. He’s just been sheeping a lot and not really making a ton of reads of his own, basing his votes and reads off anything anyone says.

My next and second strongest scumread is Ranta. From what I understand about Emilia’s playstyle is that when they slank they’re scum (going off of what other people said.) However I think even without that metaing of the slot they’ve done almost nothing despite almost everyone going “yeah Ranta is probably scum” they still have like, 0 votes on them besides vulgard I think (And even then I think vulgard might be off the slot now?). If they are apparently like obvious scum why are we just ignoring their slot and letting them get away with this stuff

My third and weakest scumread is Vulgard. To be fair, you could replace Vulgard with any of the current topposters (Atlas, Arctic, even Wind I guess). From my perspective, I think that the current top two wagons are really weak. Squirrel is funky but not outraguesly funky and Ash is bad but still has some towny things, a lot more towny things than the other two slots that I’m mentioning here. I don’t really see a good reason why all of these people are pushing for ash/squirrel wagons which I currently believe are v/v or maybe even v/w with how Crich has acted around the wagons. I might be dumb, in fact i AM dumb, but I just really don’t like how Crich has swapped his vote around the wagons so many times and how he’s treated them. I guess this isn’t really scumreading vulgard but oh well I wanted to fill out a scumteam and here it is so u got my explanation for the wagons instead

exactly what bc I don’t really understand

btw if u notice in this post some parts have like a few words and some parts have a lot more words. if it has more words that means that I was listening to more of a banger song while I was writing that part

ok im tired and here now whats the current VC? Is it the same as it was before?

me neither
it just does

Arctic

who do you want to die from the 3

i dont care if you have association reads, but the extent youre solving around this is way too early and could genuinely be detrimental to ur play this game

1 Like

Ur probably right but thats just where my head is rn

i dont know