Players' Choice Invitational - Town Wins!

/vote Arctic @Host_Account_5
sorry

i forgive you

It just feels unnecessary to respond like this . I never said wasn’t talking to her friend but I’m saying it feels like she felt enough pressure to “explain” or (imply explaining, it’s either one or the other) why she didn’t respond the way ybw expected her to. I got from there to wolf because I feel like scum more likely feels like they need to explain things more to look productive/defend themselves. I didn’t think you were trying to look productive, but it felt like you felt pressured enough to explain that you didn’t understand ybws post therefore you didn’t answer how he wanted u to. It’s the fact that ybws post was very lighthearted and probably barely a read which makes me think it wasn’t necessary

why are you wallposting on me saying I’m tired af

/vote wazza

okay but I’m serious

is there a post limit

one seocnd I want pizza rol

me too

no post limit do whatever

i honestly kinda agree tbh

do I vote wazza too now?

okay cool have a good day
I really do not care

ok

honestly this shit is why I don’t play FM, I’m being voted for being tired

honestly didn’t even want to defend myself this early but I cannot be bothered with another game getting pushed on every single day so let’s do this then

It’s not feeling pressure, it’s literally just me saying that I couldn’t even read his post because I’m tired, where did you even get the feeling of pressure from, I have a thing called eyes that I can read the fact his post is a joke

YBW literally knows I wouldn’t respond in that sort of way even if I was tired or not, that’s why I do not care whatsoever

Okay now this part just annoys me, no matter as Town or Scum I intentionally explain myself no matter what happens because everytime I write something, it gets taken out of context or it gets misunderstood by someone and it just causes problems.

Literally where do you even get any sort of pressure from his post, I don’t even know how you got to that conclusion whatsoever.

It’s not a read at all and I’m very aware of that, he’s literally talking about fucking clowns, I can’t tell if you think I’m dumb or you’re just using something to make me post, either way I’m really not in the mood for this shit nonetheless

1 Like

ok regardless of wazzas alignment this is stupid

4 Likes

if it helps Wazza I didn’t vote you becuase of mins post

/vote wazza @Host_Account_5

If we quickhang we can make up for last 2 days of nothing

I fully believe if u were more awake u would call me a clown at any opportunity u get so

Then at least have an explanation for it and make sure your read is better than mins