Players' Choice Invitational Neighborhood

Because he wasn’t the first in the drafting order, he probably assumed someone else would pick it first I think

Ah shoot wait, you’re right, YBW claimed the 1/1, he only claimed 1/1 pre-game

1 Like

Tbf I didn’t want the CRich wagon flipping either but very strongly because I was reading CRich off the other top wagons

I really don’t like Sulit’s slot, by the way

She seems to avoid putting her in front of conflict unless there’s other people on it with her, she pushed on me at the very start of the day when I was being pushed by min, Anonymoose and YBW as well but the moment they (min and YBW) decided to not push on me, she just disappeared, didn’t even try and push on me further and then she returns to cause CRichards death? It just feels off

1 Like

Sulit is just kinda barely there
I haven’t seen them give anything that looks like a real take
I know they said they felt sick earlier but they popped in at EoD and asked for people to fill them in on the top wagons and idk
It was a bit of a wolfy pop-in

1 Like

I too felt sick and I fell asleep so I wasn’t available for EoD

1 Like

if I was there, I honestly have no clue who I would’ve voted? Each of the wagons there has someone I find to have a high chance to be scum

1 Like

I felt unwell too but just sat in front of my computer playing forum mafia for hours on end for some reason

1 Like

no wonder you’re unwell lmao

1 Like

I’m honestly mostly glad that CRichard was VT tbh

What numbers did he claim?

Oh by the way, I’m pretty positive that YBW is scum as well

1 Like

All the wagons were icky
Probably scum on all of them and definitely on CRich’s wagon
I liked the idea of an Ash wagon better but I didn’t like the people on it
Squirrel’s wagon I think i paid less attention to other than Ash and Marl

Speaking of which, Ash spent the entire day vote-parked on Squirrel for trivial reasons and then popped in at EoD to move around their vote

Probably the same numbers he fucking posted publicly before the drafting phase in the discussion lol

1 Like

Tbf I think there were trying to save themself as much as possible

1 Like

I swear I saw YBW make a post about how the numbers CRichard stated pre-game were the numbers he didn’t get

Huh really

Yeah, this is literally the reason I think he’s scum

1 Like

Mainly since why the fuck would a town know all the numbers and have them written down? He made that post far too quickly, it just makes me think that he already noted it down for some reason

Actually holy shit YBW/Arctic are scum together

Btw I noticed something in each of the role pairs
They’re made so that at least one if not both possible roles benefits town, but the other one is still a good alternative for scum (with the exception of neighborizer and fruit vendor because honestly why would anyone choose a fruit vendor)

Arctic asked in the pregame why anyone would ever choose tracker over alignment cop but scum would never pick an alignment cop lmao

There are two tracker roles available in the setup and the other one is the alternative to jailkeeper

So I think if by any chance someone claims tracker in the thread, we need to keep them under close scrutiny in case it’s the one from the alignment cop pair

Jailkeeper pair could go either way so it matters less

1 Like