Players' Choice Invitational Neighborhood

Welcome to the neighborhood! You may talk in here during the night phase.

Well well well.
Look who it is.

Oh sweet!
Hello there
Iā€™m gonna fall asleep at any moment but cool, I have thoughts I wanna give here

1 Like

Iā€™m actually really annoyed the crich wagon flipped out of all of them
But itā€™s partly my fault because the posts were loading in chunks and instead of just typing my vote immediately I waited too long and the thread closed before i finished typing
Best I couldve done was tie the Ash wagon anyway though

Also I am entirely unconvinced YBW, even as a PR, is not a scum PR

The way he outed that he was a PR was actually super wolfy
Because he went through and pointed out all the draft numbers of what other players had claimed and not just him

Alrighty, I didnā€™t know it would add you tonight btw, thought it would add you when the day started lmao

Either way, chose you because Iā€™m pretty sure youā€™re town and you have similar reads to me + in the event I die, anyone else I add will have someone actually useful to talk too lmao

1 Like

Oh the hood stays permanently? Thatā€™s really good then

Yeah, I didnā€™t know either until I read my ability again lmao

I literally only picked this ability because it was the only one that wouldnā€™t be taken.

By the way, if you donā€™t mind me asking, are you a PR? You donā€™t have to say if you are if you donā€™t want to and you donā€™t have to say which, Iā€™m just asking anyway just in case (also I donā€™t trust myself to not add a scum to the chat)

1 Like

I was gonna answer that truthfully but idk whoā€™s going to get added here lol

My drafting number was around the middle of the list so do what you will with that info

1 Like

Well, Iā€™m planning on talking to you about who to add, itā€™s not like Iā€™m gonna add someone who you donā€™t want me to add

1 Like

This chat is only open during the night, right? Or thatā€™s what it looks like from the opening message

Yeah, Night Only unfortunately

1 Like

By the way, I have a feeling that Arctic could be scum

Also just asked, they do get added to this chat so thatā€™s a bit unfortunate

1 Like

Hmm, ok
Weā€™re gonna have to be careful then
I remember the one time I was in a hood with two other townies and one wolf, I guess it was Ciconia and Alice open claimed her role and gave control of the puppet account to wolves and got killed for it
So yeah I donā€™t want a repeat of that lol

1 Like

I think his posting definitely improved from how it looked in the first half of the day

What are you thinking, though? Any posts that stood out to you?

Well I wouldnā€™t say itā€™s too much to do with his posting, but itā€™s more mechanical. Itā€™s pretty obvious Arctic got the first choice of a role so why choose the killing role? Why not something like alignment cop that could actually help us? Itā€™s just odd to me that someone at the front of the line would choose a risky role, even if that person is Arctic

I guess weā€™ll just have to wait to see who he kills tonight since Iā€™m pretty sure thatā€™s what heā€™s doing

Although I will say the one main thing I find to be scummy about his posting is literally just his want to save CRichard so much