Players' Choice Invitational Neighborhood

I’ll post my full readlist here when I’m back on my computer and awake

But basically the reads I have rn that I can clearly remember are YBW scumread, min townread (only thing I’m a little concerned with is that his activity kinda dropped after people gave him townreads), ash might be scum but I could still see them flipping either way, I have a bunch of association reads in pairs mostly with ash Squirrel YBW atlas or some combination of them but I need to see flips first or at least more posts

I think the way YBW’s wagon failed to gain traction despite CRich, Arctic, Vulgard and me all saying we would’ve been willing to vote there at EoD means it’s likely a hit and someone who didn’t keep a vote on him is scum

1 Like

It was tied for the top wagon, I find it strange that Vulgard and Arctic dipped completely the moment YBW claimed PR, CRichard could’ve easily have been PR since he didn’t get chance to claim anything

1 Like

I’m not all that convinced Squirrel flips scum but neither was anything he did super impressive

Not sure what to make of Marl’s push on Squirrel though because he says he’s willing to die on the hill that Squirrel is scum but there’s like nothing else Marl has really said that’s memorable

I have no idea why we even killed CRichard, his death literally gave the least amount of information, ash dying or Squirrel dying would’ve been more useful, ash’s flip tells us info on a few players and Squirrel dying does something I don’t remember

1 Like

Squirrel dying also gives information on a few players

1 Like

I just thought about it but if min is Town, we get the most amount of information

1 Like

Namely, Squirrel and Ash both give information on each other
CRich’s wagon was completely unrelated and even if it formed around the same time or earlier, none of the votes on him were ever tied to ash or Squirrel

1 Like

Based on the reads on him?

Or by his vote?

Wind, you should know how I operate by now

Everything I say is probably mechanic related :wowee:

1 Like

min claimed to be Vanilla and that the role he wanted was “taken” by someone else.

min is 4th on the list meaning it’s unlikely a role he wanted would’ve gotten taken, although depending on what role he wanted, he gives us information on YBW, Player 2 and Player 3

1 Like

Ohhh that.

Speaking of which, the whole thing with ash and Squirrel voting each other had to do with Ash claiming VT openly (idk if I believe it, I thought they were memeing) and Squirrel saying he had to policy vote it

I don’t really see a reason why someone would policy vote a VT claim and just leave their vote there the entire fucking day

1 Like

That’s weird considering myself and min also claimed VT, why specifically go for ash claiming it?

When was this, was ash already being voted at the time?

Nope Squirrel was the first vote on Ash

And then just stuck with that reasoning

Thing is i thought Ash had decent scum equity and they also OMGUS’d Squirrel immediately for the policy vote and never removed it, but honestly Squirrels vote in the first place sucked and he never found better reasons to support it

It was toward the start of the game, after min claimed VT

1 Like

if both of them are town then this game is already a headache

1 Like

That reminds me Arctic kept saying he felt like all three of the top wagons might be town and that’s why he decided he wanted to vote ybw
He didn’t stick with it though so weh

I’m pretty sure that was him referencing Dicey Dungeons as much as he can

that game
was a pain

I ended up not actually reading that game until it ended
It really did seem like a headache

1 Like

Hey Wazza, what’s your current read on Vulgard, if you have an opinion? I really disliked his early posts but they seemed better toward the end of the day. But I’m not clearing him yet as the only thing I think reasonably clears him is if Ash is scum. Thing is, Vulgard didn’t want to vote ybw until there were too few people for the wagon to pick up and I know I shouldn’t preflip but it looks bad imo

ngl my thing with Vulgard is that his posts just felt hollow and lackluster? It’s not something I’m exactly used to when it comes to a player like Vulgard as I’d usually expect his posts to be hardhitting and something you’d expect to be helpful for Town but his posts instead just seem like he’s trying to be productive? It’s like he’s on the sidelines waiting to pounce on something.

If YBW is scum, he’s definitely a player we should look into tbh

1 Like