Players' Choice Invitational - Town Wins!

By the way, what stops this from being plausible
I want to hear what you have to say

shrug
it’s impossible to know if she just made it up or those were her reads on the players from earlier in the game

Because it looks like he didn’t actually want YBW to flip anyway

This whole point is baseless if Ash is a wolf, I think, but I don’t like that he changed his mind on YBW twice at the last minute

I asked for her reads alot earlier and she didnt give them to me lmao

1 Like

Guess we will ask her, then

@Vulgard
I don’t want to be a dick, but I’m sorry. Your EOD was atrocious.

Here you talk about wanting to stay on the same path of killing ash and then the next post you say this:

Moving down this a slight bit you proceed to vote YBW, a wagon which was gaining traction and would’ve died, plus the person who was being pushed on was in the current thread:

There is one thing I dislike about that post and that’s the comment towards the end mainly since it seems to be shifting the reason of voting not from your own discoveries in your wallposts but instead to the people around you who were also pushing YBW, which was Arctic and Windward if I remember correctly.

Then you speak about how you have a lack of care

And then you suddenly seem to switch away from YBW, a wagon which had more votes than ash had, and then switch back to ash, at the time of this post, YBW had 4 votes, Windward, Arctic, ash and then Vulgard himself, ash only had 3 votes, switching would’ve changed nothing for Vulgard yet he switched anyway despite being pretty confident on YBW a mere few posts later.

This then leads to an entire switch of wagon breaking and despite Vulgard wanting CRichard to be alive, he doesn’t switch to Squirrel despite Arctic, a player he’s made clear he thinks to be Town, also switching to Squirrel, meaning his reasons for voting YBW are out the window when it comes to Squirrel instead, not to mention this prevents Vulgard from being able to save CRichard when he could’ve easily just voted Squirrel instead. This also ruins the reason for him going back to ash which was that the wagon was “more likely to happen”.

To make this even worse though:

When sulit votes CRichard, a player Vulgard thinks is Town, Vulgard doesn’t do anything to prevent CRichard from being executed, al lhe states is this:

And then the day ends at that.

With that, despite voting YBW a few moments prior.

/vote Vulgard @Host_Account_5

1 Like

see this is why crich being alive would be nice because we would have less 30 posting nullscum slots to solve today

3 Likes

the implausible part is that you didn’t care to find a votecount
it’s not difficult

And you didn’t aswell

because i thought i didn’t need to
i thought mine and ash’s vote put squirrel well above crich

Ngl it would’ve been useful to have an innocent child in the potential role list instead of, like, fruit vendor

I thought so aswell

it’s okay fruit vendor doesn’t exist

1 Like

its 100% neighborizer, even if wazza’s lying

no shit
who the fuck chooses fruit vendor

me

A clown

Now can you guys read my wallpost on Vulgard because honestly I really despised his EOD when I was reading back

2 Likes

i did
my thoughts remain: He seems scummy

interesting

1 Like