Players' Choice Invitational - Town Wins!

doesn’t make him lock anything

1 Like

well if you’d let me fucking finish because I’m not in a good mood rn

Town would choose anything on the list

ah yes
let me just choose fruit vendor as my PR

lovely

1 Like

Alright, keep going

i mean out of the groups

YBW, if you truly were 1/1, why didn’t you choose the things any normal player at 1/1 would choose, you know, Illusioner, maybe a Doctor or best of all, Alignment Cop.

Why didn’t you choose either?

Day 3 VC 1

Voted Voters Votes
YoubutWorse Wazza (#4580) 1/7
WindwardAway Arctic (#4581) 1/7
Not Voting Ranta, WindwardAway, sulit, Youbutworse, Marluxion, Anonymoose, Atlas, Squirrel2412, Vulgard, EliThePsycho 10

I can explain this

Also if it makes you feel better, we were gonna invite you, but then me and Wind decided Blizer or Marl would be better suited and then we decided on Blizer as we trusted him more

Wazza only makes these plays as scum, she pushes for peoples claims and tries to get them executed when they dont (see any BOTF game where shes evil ever)

The reason I was re-considering Wazza’s slot is bc I wasn’t added to the neighborhood (which was the whole reason I played along) which made me look into her ISO. Part of the reason Wazza I TR wazza in the first place is I saw her paying less attention to the game D1 which is town her. However looking at it again she posted 250~ times D2 and was pretty hard on me and then like immediatley dropped it for almost no reason?
I’ll look at things again and explain in more detail in a bit (doin math hw) but fmpov wazza is being sus

nah nah nah
you don’t get involved

yeah ngl wazza
you’re actually trying to play the game
thats kinda wolfy for you

1 Like

my feelings are hurt

today i learnt: ybw is a member of the town

Bro
I’ve genuinely had fun this game so don’t try it and that’s why I’m getting invested into it, I was neighbourized night 1 and ever since then I’ve been having fun on this game

Also wazza if u apparently “know my role” you know I’m literally the worst execute here always

You know what I am and you want me to out it publicly to be sure.

You’re Universal Backup, right?

dont worry honeypie you do you

I know your role aswell

1 Like