Players' Choice Invitational - Town Wins!

which is to say
you are my second most confident scum after squirrel

huh
what
why
really?

1 Like

half of the reads you make I canā€™t genuinely believe

If you insist

i want to scumread u bc I canā€™t believe that u actually believe ur own reads but the wolves keep outing themselves so I canā€™t

like why are you so confident on squirrel

have you looked at all on anyones points defending squirrel, or LITERALLY ANY of the posts wind made towards squirrel. Thereā€™s a difference between distancing and trying to get a ML, and itā€™s very obvious which it is

2 Likes

you are playing this game completely differently to how iā€™ve seen you play every single time as town

actually trying? yea I guess

and iā€™ve said it once and iā€™ll say it again
i dont think any of the wind spew nor ash spew actually points to squirrel being town, nor has he been towny in his thoughts and posting

it blows my mind how anyone can be townreading him, even if they are fully buying into the ash spew

its just
not good

can you give me an ISO or just quote some specific posts that show why heā€™s been scummy bc I really donā€™t understand

thereā€™s also d1

this poses the question of why youā€™re trying though

because nobody else is + im a PR

like u got arctic, vulgard is trying, youā€™re trying Iā€™ll give u that

and thats about it from what I can see

iā€™m surprised nobody tried to convince me windward is a busser and thatā€™s why squirrel might be mafia

FoL: ā€œI wish Town would try moreā€
Town: tries more
FoL: ā€œwtf why are you trying thatā€™s scummyā€

2 Likes

i know thatā€™s her wolf meta apparently
but nobody has said this entire game and iā€™m mildly surprised

(for the record this is a joke I have no idea what YBW is or if heā€™s good or not but Iā€™m making this joke because I relate to his pain rn since Arctic does the same thing to me)

also, if i assume squirrel is mafia, then two flipped wolves (iā€™m treating wind as flipped) decided that pushing on their partners for most of day 1 was the epic play instead of pushing on literally any easy yeet available to them

and honestly that sounds horrible.

2 Likes

I mean
She could be ig

iā€™m like
not really trying because iā€™m being ignored

and go back and look for every single time squirrel does one of his catchup posts

he formats it near identically to how scum!gorta played in umineko 2 (game where i got pocketed by windward)

he hides his quotes behind a spoiler and then responds to a bunch of not all that relevant stuff giving extremely level 0 thoughts

this + his early game being extremely stereotypical ā€˜hello fellow towns le memeā€™ makes me absolutely astonished no one else is seeing what i mean