Players' Choice Invitational - Town Wins!

Well at least now I’ve seen the context of this post lol

the standard i’ve set for my village game means i’m actually gonna be screwed once i rand wolf

are y’all really gonna make me tryhard every game

I didn’t think Arctic’s initial read on min was so great

And then this post that I didn’t quote the whole length of is walking back the read and moving min to a townlean but is still kind of full of holes where he expresses uncertainty, like he wants room for maneuvering so that he can eventually move min back to a scumlean if he wants to

Idk it’s weird, maybe I’m not explaining correctly but I don’t like how it looks

Ftr I’ve been ignoring Arctic’s blatant openwolfing because he always says he wants openwolfing to be NAI and definitely has done it as town before
It’s more a matter of how far he goes but I’m still reading up

Not impressed so far tho

Relatable

Idk though, I’m not concerned about whether you tryhard so much as the exact reasoning you give for making a read

It doesn’t have to be a longwinded explanation or go into incredibly minute detail but I want to see something straightforward that I can say “this seems like a plausible thought” to

I haven’t checked the vc yet but I’m still reading up
Gonna take a short break tho cause I’m still doing this from mobile lol
Brb

Sad Cry GIF

1 Like

i am uncertain but it’s not so i have room for manouevring, it’s because i thought i was more confident than i was on min being town from their responses, but i looked at it again and saw how his responses could come from a wolf

1 Like

Interesting that Blizer decided to remind us of his prediction prerand

I mean yeah, prerand prediction means basically nothing except that it’s impressive if it ends up being correct, but why bring this up? It’s kinda out of place

Idk if it’s a scummy thing to do, maybe not, but it rubs me the wrong way like he’s planning to push the players in his prerand prediction

Ah
Idk I’m not sold on the min wolf take so far
I think what CRich said is accurate, it didn’t seem like min wanted to avoid being in the thread
If we’re using meta reasons to read min, I think that one is way stronger than the others

i townread min :wowee:
i’m just not massively confident on it

1 Like

Oh I misread your response to me lmao

I’m gonna bookmark where I left off on backreading and come back to it later
It’s actually sunny outside and I want to go out because there are like 3 hours of daylight left lol

1 Like

I thought the exact opposite of this lmao
I said why when I quoted Blizer’s post

But also it’s an easy thing for a wolf to post, not even in an attempt to get towncred for it. Maybe I’m wrong for thinking it’s a weird post in the first place but I wouldn’t read it as towny

Gonna go now but I wanted to comment on this since it’s related to something I already commented on too

Also apparently I liked a lot of posts last night but I didn’t even remember reading most of them

I think I just tiredly skimmed and was also drunk so there’s that lol

I already reread everything that I supposedly read then. Just have like 100-200 more posts to catch up on I think and then I will have read everything from game start

1 Like

i don’t think wolf him thinks he gains anything from posting it

and i also don’t think wolf him would post it just for the sake of it, since he… randed wolf and it’s obviously wrong

Because funny:tm:

Idk maybe you’re right, I’ll look at his other posts though

good luck with that
i dont really remember him doing anything else other than sheeping people and saying i hadnt been obvtown yet

1 Like

Personally I’d totally post something like that as a wolf

Seeing as my only prerand prediction was banking on myself randing wolf, it would be really fucking funny if I came into the thread quoting myself saying that and then “if my prediction is correct I’d laugh!”

1 Like

I feel that I don’t remember Ranta for some reason.
Is that a bad thing? Granted they’ve made 5 posts so that could be one reason why they aren’t memorable.