Players' Choice Invitational - Town Wins!

Those are two different games vul

With different players
Different reads

yes but since going with my actual read failed there iā€™m choosing to adopt the opposite philosophy here and hoping it works
and i also think that your argument for being town over marl is pretty solid especially since you didnā€™t even frame it as an argument for yourself being town over marl it kinda just spilled out

i feel like a wolf you here would be preoccupied with positioning but you seem convinced itā€™s marl/me and not convinced ā€œi have to prove itā€™s not meā€ which is a priority difference iā€™d much sooner expect from a villager especially since it came across as quite natural

complete meme of a game get me out of here

Its quite common for lw not having to do anything and town kills themselves off

Earlier YBW, who I assume was attacked and is someone we all equally townread said Iā€™m pretty much just town

the funny thing is that marl canā€™t convince me itā€™s not him anymore because my vote on him is locked and i can just shitpost

if he tried to do that anyway ybw is on my side so

Wolf marl would connect the dots and realize the best chance for success is voting you

And YBW isnā€™t considering Marl being wolfier than squirrel

by the way for when ybw gets here in 4 hours
How did reading isoā€™s go

this is quite literally worse case scenario since f9
i mean yeah i donā€™t want eli ranta in lylo but at least i knew they were town

actually about that
didnā€™t you vote him when he broke the rand pact
if you knew he was town did you just do it for the meme or
because now youā€™re complaining about his death but at the time you happily did it iirc
iā€™d check but the op hasnā€™t been updated since d3
invitational game by the way

also can you explain to me why you townread those three?
saying that you townread them is one thing but i donā€™t remember you giving actual reasoning and when they threw themselves on the noose one after another you didnā€™t scream to save them which is what iā€™d be doing if my 3 v reads became misyeet targets for 3 days in a row

i mean look how i treated crich d1
i got a townread on the guy and then i spent the entirety of eod trying to create alternative wagons and trying to get people to vote away from him and i called sulit a wolf (correctly) when she voted him
thatā€™s how you defend v reads

but you say you v read eli/ranta/squirrel and yet here we are with me not really remembering you try to offer alternatives/save them/whatever

i know itā€™s funny that iā€™m questioning you after i already voted marl but these questions still need to be answered i think

I townread him
He had it coming tho

by the way hereā€™s the funny story
iā€™m assuming marl crossvotes with me unless he thinks iā€™m v and heā€™s v
if you/ybw donā€™t feel confident voting me/marl you can prolong the time you have by voting ybw (your vote + selfvote)
he survives the yeet because loldeathproof and we get an extra night phase followed by a day phase
which would be torture but if you donā€™t want to vote itā€™s optimal for you lmao

i feel it ends today though for better or worse

actually
the fact weā€™re in f4 locks ybw as town because if ybwā€™s mafia he takes the game to f3 for an easy win

for everyone else here taking it to f4 may be more optimal but for ybw specifically thereā€™s legitimately no point in doing that other than some reverse psychology wifom stuff he doesnā€™t really have to engage in from his position