Players' Choice Invitational - Town Wins!

tell me something i don’t already know

That sort of contradicts what you said

i thought it was nanook at start of lylo but then i pivoted to happy especially after he expressed intent to vote me
what did i say in this current game we’re playing that’s a contradiction

There was no reason to do a massive flip
I wasn’t behaving similar to happy
You only could’ve done it out of paranoia but
Why?

It looks like your trying to appear like or do the same thing that game, which was just a random switch vote

i made extensive reads on both players in lylo and concluded that it made a lot more sense for happy to be the wolf than it did for nanook to be the wolf and therefore i voted happy based on logic

look there’s nothing i can add to my explanation beyond “i decided to do the opposite of what i did last f3 which is vote the player i don’t think is the wolf between the two because i’m probably wrong”

there’s nothing there that runs deeper

You see something that you favour/dislike, then you vote the person you townread

i’ll just keep reposting this

and yes that thing from you i did like but that was only a minor part

Which is what remains constant about the games, there wasn’t really a massive reason to vote marl over me, you just killed someone you townread over a decision you made in xylo

i can’t follow what you’re saying anymore sorry

In both games, you made a decision to flip your opinion after a couple posts from the person you townread (there) or a person you scumread (here), to vote the person that you townread beforehand

oh that’s what you mean
idk what to say to that sorry

Basically I’m trying to say
Your argument is flawed for voting Marl because you wanted to change things, even though it connects to that game fairly well

okay fine i confess

not to being a wolf but to something else

i’m spamposting this instead of putting it in one message atlas style

rude

i routinely lie about the motivations for my actions as a villager, because most of the time, i don’t know why i do what i do,
and i have to make things up for people to townread me

and because as a wolf i lie naturally to protect myself, my ranges are very close together, and my townplay is quite bad; since i can’t follow my own processes very well, and my explanations for reads are often phony, i can’t defend them since i know they were made up

i do make reads reliant on facts, and fairly often, in fact, but approximately 90% of the time i don’t believe those reads because of the facts i bring up - i only bring up the facts to support my argument and make other people believe me (and believe that i’m town)

and obviously i do this as both alignments so again my ranges are close together and when i’m being pushed as town i flail, and like you see here, contradict myself

it’s been this way for a very long time (especially on fol) and i can point to past examples of me doing this if you care enough

but yeah that’s the tea (you can read this too specchat, i’m not lying)

the prime example of my read process this game is probably my read on gorta. i had no reasoning for it. it was just there. (the d1 townread) but since people mostly accepted my townread on him, i didn’t really explain it
or at least i think i didn’t
i can’t remember

i also had the ranta townread i caught immense flak for which i ultimately ended up flipping for the sake of the gamestate when we killed ranta
also completely devoid of reasoning which is why i couldn’t defend it

i’ll remember i made this post here so i can quote it in future games
i might as well confess to this since i don’t think there’s a point in me hiding this when i’m about to lose us the game (though it’s most likely already lost if atlas is mafia but i’m hoping he’s not)