Players' Choice Invitational - Town Wins!

also i think that p4’s ai generally makes at least decent moves so it’s not like they’re wasting sp every turn

But yeah I mean if you’re really hung up on party members then you can always just mod FES

I don’t recommend it because I think the mechanics as they exist in the vanilla game compliment the theming and story very well

I also think you’re missing out on being able to shoot the shit with the other P3 players which, let’s be real, is half the fun a decade and a half later

But you could do it

No lol

If you’re using AI in P4 you’ll be 100% set for P3 barring exactly marin karin (but just… use tactics)

Like they did not make massive leaps and bounds in their AI in the, like, two years between P3 and P4

They just let people who don’t like the AI not engage with it and balanced the game with it in mind

Also depending on your difficulty I found P4G to be harder than P3 even with a controllable party (ie, hardest P4G settings are harder than P3 FES hard imo)

As for FEMC

I don’t think it’s worth downgrading the experience in many objective ways to get to play as a non-canon character who may be likable but doesn’t really fit into the world the game has set up as well

FEMC is almost kinda a P4 tone spin on P3 and meh

My hot take is FEMC is the Marie of P3

I play on normal

just found out that intensify was the one who invited me
gaming

when i get my glasses back you’re all fucked

1 Like

imagine how many wolves i’ll catch when i can actually see

1 Like

Every wolf will run away in fear of you.

Ngl, the biggest disappointment of this game wasn’t from the D1 misyeet weirdly enough.
It was because it wasn’t Danganronpa themed.

1 Like

I asked you what flavor and you choose silence

What? It was a poll for flavor and I did choose Danganronpa.

I don’t know why it didn’t go through for some reason.

I meant your death

Oh ok.

About that, I was sleeping when that happened.

next time don’t sleep