Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

otherwise feels like a waste

That’s kind of my thought process.
Clear the PoE now don’t give KT another day and give us another day of stagnant reads on the slot.

but are we really this confident KT is a woof woof to go all in

Ahhhh
There is no way im voting this ever

leafia or neon

bc if it’s the latter then i agree

~stella

Official Votecount 5.1

Stellaluna (2): Leafia, Lucyfer
KingTroll (1): Jarek
Leafia (1): Stellaluna
Frostwolf103 (1): Neon

Not Voting (6): Frostwolf103, Olivest, Dum, LadyLambdaDelta, Beancat, KingTroll

spidey sense thinks it might be lucyfer/neon/+2

spidey sense is shit tho

eh if its neon im never getting it voted anyways, even if i could convince myself its them so not even worth looking into

it is absolutely not that

~stella

lmao
I dont agree with the Frost vote
I think the parity problems lies within Stella/Jarek first and foremost

yeah frost is good imo

honestly i think i should just stick to my previous townscore, my gut is trolling

im going to bed

one because if the parity cop is fake, they specifically faked it in a way to save, Jarek

this doesnt point to me jarek over jarek frost though

just me jarek over me frost

~stella

@Neon
switch ur vote to Jarek, my attention was not to get people to vote Frost with that comment, just announce my utter disbelief

yes and that’s where I stand, but again Frost isn’t helping or like super townie, I just dont think he has had as many wolf micro points as u two have

and Frost at least comes in to help the thread, Jarek does not

Okay from a surface level glance, the push on you was oppurtunistic. They seem to massively disagree with your vig shots which is /shrug

If they’re a wolf then they took the chance to start trying to push you with the angle that “your vig shots have been bad” you defended yourself, and it seems that leafia realised the push was going to fail and started going into a defensive stance?

Stuff like this that seems like it’s trying to direct the vig shot away from themselves via trying to imply that being shot wouldn’t bother them at all and goading you into doing it. With the hope no doubt you see this and decide to avoid shooting them and go for a more “spicy” shot.

FMPOV that’s not even true.

Rolefishing.

Does this come from a Townie?

After all of that they immediately proceed to jump from pushing Neon, to pushing me. I think Leafia thought the push on Neon wasn’t going well and jumped ship to an easier wagon. The easier wagon of course being me. Neon is defending themselves and has a claimed ability to shoot people, I have… suspicion, and am LHF.

It’s hard not to read this and assume they’re just being oppurtunistic and doing everything they can to push for a mis-elim

VOTE: Leafia

for now

When did that start in the Iso because I’m blind, let me look