Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

VOTE: Eliza

~stella

@Host_Account_3
Get out of bed loser

Official Votecount Final

ElizaThePsycho (7): Dum, Leafia, Jar, beancat, Frostwolf103, Lucyfer, Stellaluna
Leafia (3): Neon, Olivest, ElizaThePsycho

Not Voting (3): Jarek, LadyLambdaDelta, KingTroll

Night 4 Starts Now

Registeel has fainted! ElizaThePsycho has blackened out.

Summary

Link to OP

• You have 20 hours to submit Night Actions during the Night Phase.
  • There will then be a 4 hour-action resolution phase where I can record and process all night actions. Once day phases start lasting 24 hours there will be no more action resolution phase. At that time I would appreciate it if everyone would submit their actions at least 2 hours before the deadline so I or Trisscar can begin processing the start of the next day.
  • Team Rocket may not holster their weapon
  • Players are not permitted to talk in the thread during the Night unless their role specifies otherwise.
  • Team Rocket Factional kill is assigned.

We have a mechanic you may enjoy, as a sort-of substitute for the like function being disabled. You do not have to use it, and you will not be at a disadvantage either way.

Pester Balls - From Pokemon Snap You get one of these for every action submission you make IN CHARACTER (Night and Day actions AND swapping actions, but not pester ball actions). Only your successful, final action submission for that purpose will be counted (no spamming us with five swaps in one Day just to get more pester balls, thank you.)
—Example: When swapping Pokemon, Chad says “I choose you, Zigzagoon!” And when using an ability, Chad says “Zigzagoon, use Tackle on (Player)!” If you would like to reference a specific character in the anime or games, point that out to us when you submit it so we know.

You may use them during Night submissions to “pester” a player, causing them to receive one of three random, premade messages pulled from Oaks dialogue in the original Pokemon Snap. They will receive them along with the results of the Night phase, if applicable.

Using any amount of pester balls does not use up your Nightly, Daily, or Swapping actions.

This item does not trigger any watcher or otherwise abilities. It is purely here to be amusing and have no gameplay effect whatsoever.
Attempts to use the pester balls to metagame will not be appreciated by the hosts. Multiple attempts to do so will be considered a game break.

Night 4 Ends on 2022-01-11T00:00:00Z

Day 5 Begins on 2022-01-11T04:00:00Z

@ElizaThePsycho | @Stellaluna | @Leafia | @Olivest | @Jarek | @Neon | @Lucyfer | @Frostwolf103 | @Dum @LadyLambdaDelta | @beancat | @Jar | @KingTroll

The results should be out. If you have questions ask them in your role pm.

Distracted with a film so gonna start the day phase now.

Day 5 Starts Now

Blastoise has fainted!
Spheal has fainted! Jar has blacked out.

Summary

Link to OP

Friendly Reminders:

• During the Day Phase, each Player chooses whether or not to swap their Pokémon. If they choose to do so, their Pokémon will swap out at the start of the Night Phase if able, before all action submissions. Once this occurs, they cannot activate or benefit from (unless otherwise stated) any abilities of the previously “out” Pokémon, but may activate abilities of the now currently “out” Pokémon, if able.

• You must make at least 3 game-related posts every 24 hours and have a total of 10 before the phase ends or I will consider looking into replacing your slot.

• Refrain from excessive AtE (appeals to emotion). Excessive AtE includes, but is not limited to, statements that directly say or imply that something in the game is having a negative impact on someone’s out of game relationships or well-being. Ordinary manipulation is still allowed.

• I will be closely monitoring the thread for toxicity, harassment, and excessive ATE. However, please do not hesitate to bring problematic posts to my attention if you believe I missed them.*

• Elimination by the majority during the day, plurality EoD. No Elimination is not an option. Tied Elimination results in a random elimination between the tied players

* With 11 alive it takes 6 to reach the majority.

Day 5 Ends on 2023-01-13T04:00:00Z

@Stellaluna | @Leafia | @Olivest | @Jarek | @Neon | @Lucyfer | @Frostwolf103 | @Dum | @LadyLambdaDelta | @beancat | @Jar | @KingTroll

Stellaluna
Leafia
Olivest
Jarek
Neon
Lucyfer
Frostwolf103
Dum
LadyLambdaDelta
beancat
KingTroll

who is gunna claim what, and who lost pokemon?

im almost certain we can’t win this game anymore, unless we play this to perfection

nothing to report

pretty sure team is dum/leafia/+2

gonna play pixelmon dont really feel up for playing much tonight

~stella

im not touching leafia today

and i think Neon’s shots have been way wolfier than anything Dum has done
also didn’t Dum claim to kill leafia’s pokemon?

We need to be really smart now and yesterday has me certain Neon is a wolf. She’s been doing nothing but wolfy agenda this entire game. The only even slightly villagery thing she’s done is to finish off 2Wolves N1, and even that could’ve come from a wolf and she seems to have TMI about N3’s kill too. She’s just an outed wolf at this point to me.

VOTE: Neon

Nothing happened to you right

my team is currently Neon/Stella/Jarek/x for what its worth