Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

honestly even if Eliza flips wolf, im not sure why Neon does anything they are doing
bussing is not optimal here, like at all

how do you know you will get burned tonight

because i can freeze you

both effects cancel out

imo if you’re shooting claimed kp make it leafia - she wouldn’t be able to switch at all & is actually wolfy unlike neon

~stella

this isn’t a matter of I know, its a matter of If I can
like if Jarek believes me or Dum is town, they should help our KP, Neons KP doesn’t work tonight, so no point in going there, else nobody else has claimed KP that I know of

yea shoot someone who is wolfiest to you and has 2 lives

Neon isn’t wolfy to me at all, I just hate their justification for their shots mostly
I think they have been socially town, its a bad shot for me to make
I think Leafia is wolfier, especially with how they keep bringing up their meta, and dunking on Neon, its like they are avoiding the obvious context that looks really good for Neon

Hating you and thinking you are potentially a wolf are two different things

also hello I’m awake at a time reasonable for someone in my country for once, that won’t last

hi jarek you have anything you want to say before i hammer

~stella

idk about olivest since they didnt wolfread me with the others on those days. this the only thing that makes me townread them

i mean i had this thought in mind that if eliza and neon are w/w then neon, just to avoid voting out eliza is trying to wolfread leafia. and i also feel their reads on leafia are kinda weak.

if leafia has 1 life then its a bad idea i guess

ya but then u gotta argue, why does Neon even throw Eliza under the bus in the first place

sorry i dont know what has neon done to eliza

Neon roleblocked Eliza, its been the whole basis of this day phase, Neon claimed to have killed Magnus, factional kill is mandatory, so blocked Eliza means high chance they held the kill

that is, until Olivert came out and claimed they protected me and Neon, Neon because of the delay since they were paralyzed

ok i need to walk to class then ill hammer once i get there

y’all have like

20 minutes for final thoughts

~stella

i have nothing else to say, other than if Eliza is town
expect the bare minimum from me for the rest of this game

VOTE: Eliza

~stella