Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

i’ll play those odds

VOTE: Dum

~stella

Intriguing. Why do you hate that Vig so much

(Wish I was trainer with detective conan flair to be honest)

I can say without a doubt the only vote stellaluna has made with a reason in post (not including “we think its them”) is the first vote during rvs

This is extremely funny and I will adapt my playstyle so I can do this all the time

Agreed.

Thanks. I have a lot of respect for you too Magnus.

I agree too. Something about them is definitely off.

Tough to say. Dum is a null for me right now but I guess it could be possible.

I wouldn’t say locktown but I’m willing to put Lucy in my towncore for now.

Laughs That’s the way replacements work I think.

Agreed. Ooooooo…

How is Eliza town here? I’m not seeing it.

You townreading Eliza disagrees with that.

First time ever seeing him give one.

Were they town?

Vulpix was Lucy’s pokemon that fainted from burning my Corvinight last night due to trying to do so N1 while paralyzed. No idea who the other two pokemon belong to though.

It is D3.

Agreed honestly. Jar is probably the best execution for today.

This is town. Pretty sure of that right now.

That and she wasn’t attacked nor did she heal Raj when I said for TPs to be on him. Definitely not a good look for Eliza.

I’m trusting this as far as I can throw an elephant. Not only csn godfather type roles exist, but I don’t fully trust you yet and why didn’t you mention that before now?

It’s also funny how you’re automatically assuming a green check can’t possibly be scum since a godfather tuype role could exist and it existing even makes sense since I think it’s safe to assume that the leadef of Team Rocket who is Giovanni at least in the games and anime is very likely a godfather type role.

Believe me. I’d bet money that he isn’t. Checks aren’t 100% reliable after all.

He does actually. It’s weirding me out how much everyone is assuming your check has to be a real result to be honest. Even in worlds where you’re town, Jar can still be a wolf.

We’re not killing Magnus here.

Her.

[quote=“Jar, post:4325, topic:3897”]

Are you seriously trying to tell me you have no scumreads by mid D2?

Her. Not he.

I believe Eliza also said she had one doc ability too so yes they could’ve.

Laughs True.

Only if they try inflicting it with a status aliment.

Felt scummy to me.

Why wouldn’t you?

Yes they do.

I believe you.

Not surprised it wasn’t real and Jar isn’t town. You’re probably town for doing that though.

I think this sounds fair to me.

Yup. I gave the switch command to switch Skarmory out for Corvinight D2. I think not too long after replacing in.

I’m here now.

No it wasn’t. It was just an acceptable play to make. Not a better one.

You could be onto something there honestly. I don’t think I’ve seen them pl ost even once yet.

I didn’t and I can’t see scum attacking you last night even if you’re a villager honestly.

I just had a thought too. What if the shot someone took at Nokiel was somehow redirected into Jar?

Oops. Sent her. I consider my Corvinight to be female. Skarmory is male though. Also, it’s not that strong.

Raji would still be alive in that case.

How and why did you target me?

That was stupid given there were far better targets given that you even hardthpuvht that Jar was scum N2.

Then you didn’t target me because I benched Skarmory N2 and brought out Corvinight.

It’s impossible for Dum to have targeted me with Pursuit last night. If he had, Skarmory would be dead. Not Corvinight. I benched Skarmory after all.

it was subconscious at the start but i’ve been doing it to annoy you for a while

~stella

No, because Eliza did funny other thing

wheres the chart hold on

~stella

found it

~stella

Oh whaaaat

Which is why that isn’t the case.

He said pursuit targets the pokemon I’m sending to the bench right?

Oh but you’re a fool
Once it’s on purpose it’s incredibly funny
I love it when people subtly make the game more inconvient to play
This might sound like me being a bitch but this is genuine
I love spite and pettyness in concept and practise

Double check, because while i don’t get confirmation, my ability is used on success and only on sucess and i no longer have it

Correct

who has a pursuit and why did they have to get ttar and not me

If you are telling the thruth we had a redirect or protection in play

or the host messed up thats always an option

~stella

Go on, what is the meaning behind that question. I am listening.