Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

No one even talks about me to any degree for me to like, make my case
I don’t think there is a case and I’m gonna get killed by low effort voting

This is majority wagon by end of day 1 and you can’t argue with my logic that I believe there may contain 1 wolf on this wagon. Think of PoE process.

I cleared Neon from suspicion because reasons, so that leaves Lady, Jar, King and Hydra

That means I am on the case with lady at start of day 2 (At least in my timezone, not actual start) regarding her vote on Rajidae and leave it there for while before Lady unvote it again.

I suppose I need to look closely again before I can move on Jar, King and Lucyfer hydra.

Im still waiting for you to tell me why stella is a wolf

Okay so look at all the arguments Stellaluna has made and then just change them to be against them instead
Basically everything I’ve said against them is in there with very little else and its incredibly funny
I don’t want to wall rn, in fact I’m very lazy so try that instead
I’ll put in slightly more effort in like
15 minutes
I’m half asleep rn

Official Votecount 2.4

Olivest (4): Jarek, KingTroll, ElizaThePsycho, Rajidae
Eevee (3): Frostwolf103, Neon, Stellaluna
Stellaluna (2): Olivest, Lucyfer
Dum (1): Jar
Jar (1): Dum

Not Voting (4): Eevee, Nokiel, LadyLambdaDelta, Leafia

@ElizaThePsycho | @Stellaluna | @Zorvo | @Olivest | @Jarek | @Neon | @Eevee | @Lucyfer | @Frostwolf103 | @Dum | @LadyLambdaDelta | @Rajidae | @Nokiel | @Jar | @KingTroll

Friendly Reminder phase ends in a little over 12 hours

VOTE: Eevee

hey look olive i’m doing it again

~stella

@Rajidae why are you on jar town now?

~stella

wait im thinking of an outdated post

ok what are your current thoughts on jar & why were you thinking they were town earlier

~stella

added this to the vote count and fixed it.

Lowkey agree with this and good morning everyone.

Not sure if I agree withbthis reasoning, but it doesn’t paint Eliza inna good light.

Mindmeld with me. That’s what I got from reading through the iso you did of Dum as well. He doesn’t sound like a wolf.

Could you do a Stella iso for me please?

Good idea.

Nice to see you again too. ^_^

Understood. If we have any TPs, they should probably be on him.

Good question.

A very good idea.

That would be very useful to me too.

Going to check my classcard to see what Zorvo’s N1 action was.

Without even checking I can tell you Zorvo didn’t have a greencheck on Lucy just from what I remember of his pokemon’s abilities.

Just checked Zorvo’s classcard and hr did check Lucy, but how the heck he thought it meant a greencheck on her I’ll never know. A soft redcheck I could understand. It revealed that Lucy’s active pokemon has an ability aligned with manipulation. Could still possibly be town though but my gut says a possible wolf. I want to hear from Lucy before deciding one way or anothervthough.

This frustrations seems slightly villagery. At least that’s what my gut is telling me right now.

Not sure why you pinged Zorvo and not me here. Giggles

well my current pokemon uses Will O’ Wisp, which burns and prevents killing actions, hence a manipulative, he probably correlated with my claim

since I claimed both my abilities yesterday, I also got paralyzed last night so my ability was delayed

@Leafia

Rajidae is her/she and its my fault I made a fuss about genders

Oops. Her then. Sorry Raj.

Ah okay and thanks for clearing that up Lucy.

morning nerds let me catch up and hopefully solve the game rq

Good morning.

I love flaming so much what was it you were saying about policying again

wait you’re the leading wagon rn??? lmaoooo people are stupid

VOTE: Eevee

this always goes over over olivest and also both of these leading wagons suck ass are we really nearing the end of d2 with our choice between my stupid tinfoil and a literal non-entity

Oh also what’s your read on d1 lucyfer pre EOD
That specific timeframe