Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

Also, its not that “mafia me doesnt usually vote early” its just “any!Me doesnt vote early”

):<
Her

Ok, Olivest is big wagon, what has happened?

I wish I could lol

But 'tis not my responsibility, she should be able to play the game without me having to remind her

Not to mention we’re very strict about not-talking-about-the-game-outside-of-the-game

Hello

Play the game pls

I’m here giving you compliments left and right and you don’t even see them because you leave me alone to play the game by myself. bah

With that said, I’m not going to be posting any substantial content because I’ve been keeping up with the thread

I’ll do a deep dive into people’s ISOs before the day phase ends and give out my legacy reads since I’ll likely be killed tonight

Okay I shut up :(

Actually no I can’t, for other reasons.

Tinfoil theory

Olivest and Lucyfer are both wolves and feel threatened by Stellaluna’s read that there’s a wolf between them

Olivest (4): Jarek, KingTroll, ElizaThePsycho, Rajidae
Eevee (2): Frostwolf103, Neon
Stellaluna (2): Olivest, Lucyfer
Dum (1): Jar
Jar (1): Dum
Zorvo (1): Stellaluna

Not Voting (4): Eevee, Nokiel, LadyLambdaDelta, Leafia

And honestly, that would make more sense than any of the teams I’ve tried to build in these past 48 hours

Is this a good time to say that I dislike Dum’s readlist

Actually

@Stellaluna can we go through Olivest/Lucyfer interactions together before EoD? I kind of feel like it’d be useful to do, and I’d appreciate your feedback

If thats true Zorvo is bad as well

Zorvo claimed green check on lucy

Are we sure there aren’t any mechanics that give false feedback

Checked the rules and that does seem to be the case

How exactly?

This sounds oddly familiar.

Oh its not even a fucking green check

Great.