Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

Or a scumtell, depending on kp

mobile doesn’t have a gif search but pretend i put that gif of the rock raising his eyebrow here

~stella

-Sent from my phone

@Rajidae you wanted to talk yeah

~stella

:saluting_face:

i’m having a real one tonight lads my gut is telling me to vote jar but my brain is saying they are literally just a new player not used to this format and it’s making me go insane. this isn’t just a few lhf half the game is an orchard

Official Votecount 1.4

2Wolves1Hydra (3): LadyLambdaDelta, Jar, Zorvo
Stellaluna (3): Rajidae, Olivest, Lucyfer
Lucyfer (2): Jarek, ElizaThePsycho
Eevee (1): Nokiel
Neon (1): 2Wolves1Hydra
ElizaThePsycho (1): Dum
Zorvo (1): Stellaluna

Not Voting (4): Eevee, Frostwolf103, Neon, KingTroll

How can a game have 1700 posts of content and still have players with no concept of reads on others and have that be an accurate and fair description of the game state?

Honestly this forum layout of it all being one scroll bar makes my eyes cross, but I’ve been trying to keep myself caught up and read. Sorta.

Anyway join me on 2W1H

has your read updated at all from the start of the game?

~stella

that’s a really good question i’m still just like. in jaw drop mode about jar going “there’s too many people i’ll start voting seriously when there’s less”

you don’t have any reservations about them keeping the top wagon slot for the majority of the day? i mean i guess in this gamestate it’s fairly possible none of the maf team know they should try to help out but :person_shrugging:

i don’t think i want to make any gamestate reads when there’s been like one wagon over 4 votes all day

with that said i think the gamestate points to zorvo wolf

~stella

The top wagon slot at 3 by virtue of me refusing to move my vote and Zorvo being on and off for the day? A grand total of 4 different people have voted it this day, IIRC. Yeah I don’t have reservations at all. Scum are expecting a last minute push onto someone, and I’d love to see the info from a 2W1H flip, tbh.

i think that’s silly

This is an incredibly bad take. All this evidence and people being lost on wagons with no time left and you think being MORE cagey about your true values and opinions is best?

and then you go for the ACTUAL lhf immediately after saying you won’t?

mehhhh i’m dragging my heels and kicking about this i’ll get back to you in a half hour

+ev

I’m not being cagey I’m just saying wagon stagnation hasn’t really been a thing when we haven’t had proper wagons all day

~stella

Troll, I’ll let you pick your destiny here. You’re my top town read today. I want to be on the same wagon with you.

Stella or 2W. Join me on 2W, or go on Stella and I’ll join you. Your call.

i don’t know why you’re getting annoyed when im functionally agreeing with you

~stella

I’m not annoyed, I’m suspicious.

What you wrote was a demotivating factor and lets you not engage with the game. Once I call you on it, this now now a series of posts up in arms about my concern regarding it.